PDA

View Full Version : I'm still alive...

TechnoGuyRob
01-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Hey guys. Last mid-December, I had my wisdom teeth pulled and was basically in bed reading books and eating oatmeal for a week. Then right afterwards, I got sick, but got better just in time to canvas, and then I headed off to a snowboarding trip beginning of January (yes, I know, I could have donated the money spent on that to Ron Paul, and I would have, but this was something I had planned since early summer and it was mostly paid for already). I got back on a Sunday and my term started Monday. Last term, I almost messed up because of the heavy Ron Pauling. I don't mind, but I can't let that happen again this term. I've stayed away from these forums because I love Ron Paul and they are very addictive in starting ideas to promote the great man, and I knew I'd get tied up in them. :p

In any case, keep up the great work guys. I might still contribute in some ways before Super Tuesday, like maybe helping in a mass-information campaign for the Feb 1st money bomb this week, but generally, I feel I really have done all I can, and it's out of my hands now. I will be urging everyone I know to vote for Paul, of course, during my Illinois primary. It's especially easy for me because I even tell the Democrats "This is ILLINOIS! Obama will win anyways! Make it a win-win situation by voting for Paul!"

Let's do this, guys. :)

Thanks for everything.

EDIT: Nevermind, this topic might not even have been necessary! I don't even recognize a lot of the posting names. The revolution sure is growing.

LibertyEagle
01-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Hi. I was just wondering about you earlier today. Glad to know you're ok. :)

Thanks for everything you have done, TechnoGuyRob, and certainly understand that you have to get back to your studies this semester.

Drop by when you can, at least to say hi.

AlexMerced
01-27-2008, 08:20 PM
I remember you

this is what I've been up to.. http://www.mercedforfreedom.com

TechnoGuyRob
01-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Hi. I was just wondering about you earlier today. Glad to know you're ok. :)

Thanks for everything you have done, TechnoGuyRob, and certainly understand that you have to get back to your studies this semester.

Drop by when you can, at least to say hi.

Thanks! :) And hey, congrats on becoming a moderator (not that anyone's surprised).

constitutional
01-27-2008, 08:23 PM
I remember you too ;)

welcome back to the ship!

Sey.Naci
01-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Great to hear from you! Had worried that you'd abandoned us. :(

Lord Xar
01-27-2008, 08:50 PM
BRO!!! We need you for the facebook/myspace blast initations!!!!!

Without you, its faltering ---- Can you do this before you go awol again???

We NEED YOU!!

derdy
01-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Good to hear from you again! It's been a minute!

yongrel
01-27-2008, 08:53 PM
I was wondering where you'd been.

jjockers
01-27-2008, 08:54 PM

We NEED YOU!!

+1776!

Oyate
01-27-2008, 08:57 PM
Hey I don't remember you but it's great to have you back anyway.

AlexMerced
01-27-2008, 08:58 PM

We NEED YOU!!

yeah, if that's the case, add me up on myspace ya'll

http://www.myspace.com/mercedforfreedom

deedles
01-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Welcome back... I've been wondering where lots of the senior ones have been...?

Soccrmastr
01-27-2008, 09:10 PM
I know you. You probably dont know me though. But good to see support is still here.