PDA

View Full Version : Feb. 1st moneybomb

Joe Moench
01-27-2008, 07:29 PM
I believe the moneybomb is a great way to honor Dr. and Mrs. Ron Paul on their 51st. Anniv. it is only a few days away . time to tell all you know. The media cannot ignore if we get 1 million people to give 51 dollars, that would be awesome. I must say we need to enlist the greatest weapon we have and that is PRAYER. Very little has been said of this. The Church and the LORD JUSUS CHRIST is what made America great. Remember George Washington in the thicket on his knees, praying to God for divine intervention. The LORD can help us if we ask. I call for a day of fast and prayer and of giving to the moneybomb any extra we would have spent for food on this day. I also have a slogan we can use. ( Ron Paul, President for the working man) Thanks for your time and all who work to try to get America back to we the people. You are to be highly commended!!! May the good Lord richly bless Y'all. Joe Moench, working man.

Michigan11
01-27-2008, 07:30 PM
I believe the moneybomb is a great way to honor Dr. and Mrs. Ron Paul on their 51st. Anniv. it is only a few days away . time to tell all you know. The media cannot ignore if we get 1 million people to give 51 dollars, that would be awesome. I must say we need to enlist the greatest weapon we have and that is PRAYER. Very little has been said of this. The Church and the LORD JUSUS CHRIST is what made America great. Remember George Washington in the thicket on his knees, praying to God for divine intervention. The LORD can help us if we ask. I call for a day of fast and prayer and of giving to the moneybomb any extra we would have spent for food on this day. I also have a slogan we can use. ( Ron Paul, President for the working man) Thanks for your time and all who work to try to get America back to we the people. You are to be highly commended!!! May the good Lord richly bless Y'all. Joe Moench, working man.

Excellent Post. Welcome to the forums.

chiplitfam
01-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Psalm 46:10