PDA

View Full Version : January 30th Republican Debate

Heracles
01-27-2008, 07:28 PM
I feel we all need to write in to Paul's campaign and let him know he has our support.

We also need to communicate to him that he needs to be more forceful, and he needs to call out the other candidates when they misrepresent him or themselves. He let McCain get away with his goof up, and he let Huckabee get away with his lie. Not everyone gets their news from the Internet, they're not going to get to see the truth on YouTube the next day. He needs to call them out on the spot with no mercy.

This is the last debate before Big Tuesday. He needs to leave a lasting impression in the minds of voters.

On another note; this website is representative of both Ron Paul and his supporters. Keep that in mind before you go about starting threads on how to slander other candidates with rumors and pet names. Let's start showing some integrity around here.

Either we're in this to win it, or we're here to play the fools on behalf of a good man. I say we win it. But we have to do our part and elevate the discourse in order to achieve that. Let's avoid insulting other people and being rude. There are plenty of things with which we can challenge the various candidates. I'll start another thread detailing those things. In the meantime, let's give our guy some encouragement and get him stoked right.

LIVE FREE or DIE.

CitizenPlain
01-27-2008, 08:22 PM
National security--America's, not foreign nation's.

Social programs for Americans, not for illegal foreigners.

Sound money, not fraudulent paper notes.

Strong US military, not stretched-out vulnurable foreign bases.

Education, not foreign-owned biased news agencies.

Financial responsibility, not the coming US bankruptcy and foreclosure.

Hit Americans with the cold facts!!