PDA

View Full Version : I need quality myspace bulletins designed

newyearsrevolution08
01-27-2008, 06:49 PM
I am a precinct leader, did a money bomb site and also have a myspace account with 12k friends that I want to send bulletins to. I know my myspace account has ACTIVE people in it and I know there are more like me with larger myspace accounts that can enjoy this thread and be able to help as well.

What is needed is this,

1. Graphical and non graphical bulletins describing the feb 1st money bomb which INCLUDE the "repost bulletin" code so people can just click it to resubmit it.

2. Other myspace members who are in the 10k friend + club who would be willing to send out a few bulletins for this money bomb.

All that is needed is ANYONE for that matter who has a myspace account WITH any amount of friends to send out one of the viral repostable bulletins and it will spread from there.

Those who can design some graphic and even non graphic bulletins make sure and post them in this thread. I can host them on my server so they dont get shut down or turned off ever as well.

I will post the image links in this thread and whoever does create the bulletins will toss the code for it in here as well.

emeriste
01-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Bump