PDA

View Full Version : Senator Jeff Sessions' Challenge to Candidates

DDMX
01-27-2008, 05:50 PM
He is on Lou Dobbs (I don't think it is live) and he said he wants to ask the candidates what they would really do to fix border/immigration system.

Ron Paul needs to take him up on this offer - hes the only one that would give a straight answer.

FreeTraveler
01-27-2008, 05:56 PM
This sounds like a request for the official campaign, right??

Why put this here in Grassroots instead of in the Campaign Suggestion Box forum?

Lord Xar
01-27-2008, 06:07 PM
I think this would be a HUGE asset, but alas - I don't think it will be done in time.

These are the things that resonate with many voters.... but they get overlooked.

yeah, if you can pass this on - it would be great.

TNFreedom
01-27-2008, 06:30 PM
This sounds like a request for the official campaign, right??

Why put this here in Grassroots instead of in the Campaign Suggestion Box forum?

Because he or she is not a professional forum person like yourself. I LOATHE comments such as these towards someone who is clearly just trying to get a valid good point discussed. Could it be in a better spot? Maybe. Does it make any real difference at all that it was posted here? No.

Why take your time to pose a condescending sarcastic question like this that will only discourage someone?

RSLudlum
01-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Saw that interview earlier this week, hope the campaign replies to the questions,,,and then posts them on the website.