PDA

View Full Version : Now is the time for boldness, Ron Paul must say this to make waves in the media:

terlinguatx
01-27-2008, 05:38 PM

Agora
01-27-2008, 05:44 PM
bump

kidal25
01-27-2008, 05:47 PM
i hope texas is as good as your posting

terlinguatx
01-27-2008, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE

DeadtoSin
01-27-2008, 05:59 PM
I hope your districts are good..mine isn't. Seriously, the people here love them some Huckabee/McCain/Romney.

FreeTraveler
01-27-2008, 05:59 PM
Don't talk about Fight Club. :)

Crickett
01-27-2008, 06:04 PM
The more this sort of thing gets published, the more the competition will fight us there..do u guys not see this yet????????????? If we had been quiet about LA, it just may not have alerted the other candidates..
Sometimes you youngsters freak me out..

Beerhall Agitator
01-27-2008, 06:12 PM
The more this sort of thing gets published, the more the competition will fight us there..do u guys not see this yet????????????? If we had been quiet about LA, it just may not have alerted the other candidates..
Sometimes you youngsters freak me out..

Oh yeah, like the highly paid staff of ivey leaguers in Romney's camp aren't going to realize that Texas is an important state... They aren't going to be able to do anything about it because Ron Paul has the only appealing platform to Texans. The campaign just needs to raise his awareness and spend their funds in an all out blitz as the original poster states, to raise awareness and rally the base. You paranoid nuts freak me out....

Sorry, don't mean to be harsh

terlinguatx
01-27-2008, 06:26 PM
[QUOTE=

DXDoug
01-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Ya come election time we all need to have more then plenty supplies to put around town to make sure everyone knows about ron paul.

Education is the key

IDefendThePlatform
01-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Is Texas winner-take-all?

wfd40
01-27-2008, 06:38 PM
It truly is, the meetups are doing an astounding job, and most people don't even know we have a primary because it's so late in the game. Usually the nominee is decided by the time it rolls around and people ignore it. Not this year, it will be HUGE!

Anecdote: I've talked to my dad who's voted in every general election since 18 y/o, but even he's never even voted in the primary in Texas. A lot of people are like this and with the new people we are bringing in we are certain to blindside the establishment here and score a giant chunk of delegates for Paul!

How are they holding up though... with no real progress being made over that last 2months nationally??

I'm getting the feeling that a lot of supporters out there feel 'drained'.. and not just financially.. but emotionally as well.

Dr. Paul did not attack ONCE - NOT ONE SINGLE TIME - in the recent abc debate... and I think, at the very least, a good many supporters at least would like to see a little more fight, especially against such easy targets like McCain.

That and our commercials kinda blow and McCain got 50% of THE ANTI-WAR VOTE in the last four primaries..

I just hope Texas can hold out long enough against such poor performance... because at some point, the troops need to see a little light..
:rolleyes:

Crickett
01-27-2008, 06:38 PM
Oh yeah, like the highly paid staff of ivey leaguers in Romney's camp aren't going to realize that Texas is an important state... They aren't going to be able to do anything about it because Ron Paul has the only appealing platform to Texans. The campaign just needs to raise his awareness and spend their funds in an all out blitz as the original poster states, to raise awareness and rally the base. You paranoid nuts freak me out....

Sorry, don't mean to be harsh

Fine..it was not that harsh. I just see things happening. One can find out a lot about what the campaign is doing if we are not careful, right here. It only makes sense, to me. I am on here a lot, and I (and I am sure others) have seen some signs of probing.

jake
01-27-2008, 06:42 PM
How are they holding up though... with no real progress being made over that last 2months nationally??

I'm getting the feeling that a lot of supporters out there feel 'drained'.. and not just financially.. but emotionally as well.

Dr. Paul did not attack ONCE - NOT ONE SINGLE TIME - in the recent abc debate... and I think, at the very least, a good many supporters at least would like to see a little more fight, especially against such easy targets like McCain.

That and our commercials kinda blow and McCain got 50% of THE ANTI-WAR VOTE in the last four primaries..

I just hope Texas can hold out long enough against such poor performance... because at some point, the troops need to see a little light..
:rolleyes:

come on, get real. 2nd place in LA and NV aren't enough? you must be easily discouraged. If you think you can do so much better, go ahead: deliver your state for Ron Paul.

terlinguatx
01-27-2008, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE

Beerhall Agitator
01-27-2008, 07:17 PM

Take a lesson from Rudy who got a huge publicity boost by saying his strategy rested with Florida. Even now, when it looks like his strategy won't pan out, he laughs confidently at any media pundit that suggests he might lose it. Paul must maintain the same confidence/ cockiness non-stop through the March 4th primary in Texas.

+1 million

ronpaulbillboards
01-27-2008, 08:56 PM
We can reach over 5 million in Texas with our billboard!

Visit our website ronpaulbillboards and join our Austin, Texas Billboard Campaign.

A Ron Paul Rebel
01-27-2008, 09:11 PM
It truly is, the meetups are doing an astounding job, and most people don't even know we have a primary because it's so late in the game. Usually the nominee is decided by the time it rolls around and people ignore it. Not this year, it will be HUGE!

Anecdote: I've talked to my dad who's voted in every general election since 18 y/o, but even he's never even voted in the primary in Texas. A lot of people are like this and with the new people we are bringing in we are certain to blindside the establishment here and score a giant chunk of delegates for Paul!

DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!

terlinguatx
01-28-2008, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE

Beerhall Agitator
01-29-2008, 10:08 PM
Aye the legacy of this campaign will determine the longevity of our movement. Paul has literally inspired MILLIONS to become politically active. We have a true movement and Paul needs to go out with a victory or a bang, and not fade away. The op has outlined a good strategy and it is up to Paul to make sure we all keep the faith and make real changes.

noztnac
01-29-2008, 10:09 PM
It's an all in moment! He needs to attack McCain hard.

1. Ask McCain the same questions about monetary policy that RP would normally ask Alan Greespan or Ben Bernake and make him look like a fool for not understanding what the hell he's talking about.

2. Drill him on his 100 years in Iraq comment. Set him up to make another inane comment illustrating his utter and complete misunderstanding of non-interventionism vs. isolationism.

3. Pummel him on his position on amnesty for illegals.

Let Romney and Huckabee join in on the three way assault.

Gadsden Flag
01-29-2008, 10:24 PM
It would be a little embrassing if Ron Paul didn't at least win the part of texas in his own congressional district.

revolutionary8
01-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Angel Says:

January 26th, 2008 at 7:22 am
There is one issue in this campaign that is very personal to me. My farm stands in the path of the I-69 section of the Trans Texas Corridor (the southern leg of the NAFTA Superhighway). According to President Bush and Mitt Romney, this is supposed to be a “myth”. NASCO maintains that it is only “improving existing trade routes.” For the record, there is NO EXISTING TRADE ROUTE THROUGH MY FARM! At a meeting on January 22, 2008 in Hempstead, Texas, Waller residents were informed that the land (nearly every square inch of this county) will be taken for the NAFTA Superhighway. We were informed that we will be “relocated by the government” and that they will remove us by force if necessary. Under Governor Rick Perry’s “Quick Take” law, they can take the land without giving us fair compensation for it. Millions upon millions of Americans are living and working in the path of the corridor. They believe it can’t happen to them. It’s coming faster than they think. While President Bush is still calling it a “myth”, the Canadian government has announced that they have made agreements with our governments, federal and state, and businesses, to complete the NAFTA Superhighway in its’ entirety. Ron Paul is committed to stopping the NAFTA Superhighway. He is the only candidate who has told us the truth about the NASCO plan. The first Bush dreamed up NAFTA, Bill Clinton signed it, and the current President Bush is pushing the land grab faster than anyone could have imagined. If Ron Paul fails to secure the GOP nomination, he will still win the general election, and the Republicans will never see the inside of the White House again. That’s because, if every American in the path of the NASCO Supercorridor project votes for Ron Paul, he will have the biggest landslide victory since Ronald Reagan ran. That’s how big this thing is.

I am convinced that Ron Paul could take Texas if we battle the election fraud that undoubtedly will occur there.
Tell Perry that the eyes of Texas are upon him. :D

terlinguatx
02-05-2008, 11:07 AM