PDA

View Full Version : Diversify our efforts - Recruit the over 50 crowd - PGA Tour!!!

CareerTech1
01-27-2008, 05:19 PM
My Dad is staying with me and he watches golf all the time.

Almost every successful retired voting person that is over 50 or 60 seems to watch Golf.

Let's get Ron Paul supporters out at the PGA tour and set up to get free advertising plus spread the message with the golf fans!

Crickett
01-27-2008, 05:52 PM
Oh that is an excellent idea if you would have a chance to really talk about him..Maybe e1 should just see if any local golf courses would let them set up a table..that is a super idea, tho,,about golf!

MsDoodahs
01-27-2008, 06:03 PM
OMG, this is frikken brilliant!

There is a golf channel, isn't there?

We should run ads on there, if it still exists.

also isn't there a magazine "golf digest" or something?

Ad for that, too.

:)

Paulitical Correctness
01-27-2008, 06:07 PM
My dad's pretty religiously into golf. I'm sure the golf folks would be quite the untapped group of people to tackle next.

Golf magazine ad ChipIn?

But then again, there seems to be hundreds of little mini-projects emerging daily, and while they're superb and beneficial, Ron's just asked for 8.4 million and we needn't divert funds from that. :eek:

CareerTech1
01-27-2008, 06:16 PM
ok - without spending lots of money can't we get Ron Paul supporters with signs and hand outs to go to each PGA Tour?

Here is the schedule - http://www.pgatour.com/r/schedule/

MsDoodahs
01-27-2008, 06:44 PM
bump. :)

CareerTech1
01-27-2008, 06:50 PM
notice the tour is in AZ from 1/31-2/3 - just in time for super tuesday, and then back in CA at Pebble Beach from 2/7-2/10 -

i'd help but im in VA

Crickett
01-27-2008, 07:00 PM
My dad's pretty religiously into golf. I'm sure the golf folks would be quite the untapped group of people to tackle next.

Golf magazine ad ChipIn?

But then again, there seems to be hundreds of little mini-projects emerging daily, and while they're superb and beneficial, Ron's just asked for 8.4 million and we needn't divert funds from that. :eek:

Is it possible to just set up a table at the golf offices in the courses around the country for a week or something? Show short videos on a dvd player or hand out some SJ? Would that be worth a try?

ForLibertyFight
01-27-2008, 07:07 PM
ads on golf channel = brilliant!