PDA

View Full Version : Mass DVD dissemination Project

noztnac
01-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Buy a stack of 200 DVD's. Burn the following youtube videos. Label them "Secret Political info DO NOT WATCH"

Leave stacks of them at doctor's offices, nursing homes, public restrooms, movie theaters, restaurants, dentist's offices, in the backs of taxis, and in between the pages of the in flight duty free shopping magazine on commercial airplanes. Get these DVD's moving around the world. The mainstream media isn't the only avenue for getting information moving around the globe.

McCain- Make it a hundred
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM&feature=related

The Real Romney
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9IJUkYUbvI

Burn, copy, disseminate!!!

noztnac
01-27-2008, 05:19 PM
It might also be useful for someone to assemble this into a DVD and post it somewhere as a torrent to make the process easier. Someone please do this.
Post the link to the torrent in this thread.

Thanks.:)

BirdsAreWild
01-27-2008, 06:06 PM
Those are good vids but I don't see how useful they would be at this point in time. Maybe a few months down the road they would but not now.

Laja
01-27-2008, 06:18 PM
have you guys seen these? i only needed to see two of them, the guy accusing obama of a homosexual affair and the use of crack cocaine, and another one with huckabee talking about global warming (or should I say talking "around" global warming) while simultaneously running written statements about his son's torture of the stray dog.

Don't burn these videos on DVD for distribution. Playing dirty puts you on the same level as the rest of the clowns running for President.

noztnac
01-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Those are good vids but I don't see how useful they would be at this point in time. Maybe a few months down the road they would but not now.

Get them out now and they will spread. Sometimes these things take a long time to reach everyone. The goal is for every American voter to at least be aware of these video's existence. Right now many voters have no idea any of these exist.

noztnac
01-27-2008, 09:19 PM
have you guys seen these? i only needed to see two of them, the guy accusing obama of a homosexual affair and the use of crack cocaine, and another one with huckabee talking about global warming (or should I say talking "around" global warming) while simultaneously running written statements about his son's torture of the stray dog.

Don't burn these videos on DVD for distribution. Playing dirty puts you on the same level as the rest of the clowns running for President.

To a certain extent I completely agree with you. Mass producing garbage like this does indeed put me on the same level as those other clowns. But I see it like this: Ron Paul is putting up a valiant effort and is sticking to a positive message of hope and freedom. That's great. But it is up to us down here at the grassroots to make sure that balance is restored in what has become a dirty fight. If ten guys are pummeling a friend of yours with lead pipes it becomes necessary to do more than stand on the sidelines cheering as your friend gets bludgeoned to death. This tactic will not be for some people. For those who feel it compromises their integrity I advise doing something else positive for the campaign. But for those who are pissed off with the mainstream media and irritated that the other candidates get a free pass while their minions do everything in their power to drag Ron Paul's good name through the mud I am calling on you to take action.

If you object to the videos I selected choose ones that you think are more fair.

The fact is that right now we are letting the mainstream media control the flow of information. It is up to us to alter that flow to our benefit.

A final word:
If you want to just spread positive info on Dr. Paul use those same 200 DVD's to make pro Ron Paul DVD's and disseminate those.

Either way: Make some DVD's and get them in the hands of every voter.