PDA

View Full Version : My amazing idea:

nc4rp
01-27-2008, 04:49 PM
Heres an idea that you can use to canvass at churches when they let out of service. Be there in your Sunday best (and attend the service if you can - out of respect)

heres what the flyer will say that im making:

"Support for Ron Paul sweeps nation like wildfire"

10 reasons why you support Ron Paul but dont know it yet:

1) Dr. Paul is a Christian with strong morals and principled integrity. He has been married for 51 years, has 5 children, and 17 granschildren. Hes an honest man who you can hold to his word.

2) Dr. Paul is a OBGYN doctor who has delivered over 4000 babies and never performed an abortion. He understands the health care problems and has real solutions. Dr. Paul is pro-life, supports the repeal of Roe vs Wade, and received the endorsement of Jane Roe on Jan 26th 2008.

3) Dr Paul .. Social Security...

4) Dr. Paul wants to return control of education back into the hands of the people in local municipalities and states.

5) Dr. Paul has NEVER voted for a tax hike in his 10 terms as Republican Congressman from Texas.

6) Dr. Paul will return the dollar to the gold standard; He officially named Economic advisors Don Luskin and Peter Schiff.

7) Dr. Paul will abolish the IRS and instead use a pay-for-use type, sensible, state tax program to fund infrastructure.

8) Dr. Paul returns a portion of his congessional budget to Washington every year. He understands finance. He has never voted to increase the size of Government.

9) Dr. Paul proudly served in the U.S. Air Force as a flight surgeon. His position is to end the bloodshed of Americans and innocent civilians in the middle East by bringing our servicemen and women home; at the same time strengthen our borders and maintain an invincible military force. Dr Paul will encourage Iraq to take responsibility of its own reigns in a peaceful mannor.

10) Dr. Paul CAN win with the growing support from both sides of the isle. He IS electable and has received more votes than the frontrunner Rudy Guiliani - Paul is still running in 4th place out of a field of 11 with plenty of funding from supporters.

Join the effort by supporting Ron Paul for President of this great land.
Together we CAN do it.
xxx-xxx-xxxx
RonPaul2008.com

well what do you think?

Crickett
01-27-2008, 05:09 PM
I say pair it up with a copy of that chuck baldwin letter on

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin423.htm israel

They say they have had converts by the bucket when Christians read the article, I have heard.

nc4rp
01-27-2008, 05:23 PM
nice. thanks.

TexFootballMom
01-27-2008, 05:31 PM
"he has never had to perform an abortion"

I would take that out and instead put: Dr. Ron Paul is Pro-Life.

It looks really good outside of that. "had" makes it sound like he would if he had to.

A. Havnes
01-27-2008, 06:51 PM
I'd also remove the word "had" but otherwise it's perfect!

thuja
01-27-2008, 06:56 PM
what if they are worried about their social security? the xplanation is on the issues page.

nc4rp
01-27-2008, 07:20 PM
how about "and never performed an abortion"

im a little foggy in the social secirty issue. ill have to read up

edited this too
Dr. Paul proudly served in the U.S. Air Force as a flight surgeon. His position is to end the bloodshed of Americans and innocent civilians in the middle East by bringing our servicemen and women home; at the same time strengthen our borders and maintain an invincible military force. Dr Paul will encourage Iraq to take responsibility of its own reigns in a peaceful mannor.