PDA

View Full Version : Holy-S-it Montanans

hellsingfan
01-27-2008, 04:14 PM
Yo people of Montana you guys can win for us. In order to be delegate in Montana you have to be precinct chairman, there are ROUGHLY 1200 VACANT SLOTS!!!! This is HUGE. John Tate said they automatically go to state convention (well considering we'll probably get the majority if we have 1200 to choose from, lol) , I'm going to rewatch that to understand it but come on. This is important.

People if there is a informative video you need to watch then it is this one:

http://www.ronpaulnation.com/?p=556

I recommend watching ALL parts. IF most of us can get this information, you will see the campaigns strategy and what they are up to and HOW WE SERIOUSLY CAN WIN.

They were for the brokered convention from the very beginning, you can pretty much tell by what this guy is talking about.

Seriously if the convention goes to unbinding the delegates Montana could be BIG for US. Become a precinct leader folks. That IS, definitely the MOST CRUCIAL thing that is happening!!!

PS--- yep state convention, changed the error- but we will get majority to national if we fill this up!

Dustancostine
01-27-2008, 04:16 PM
That doesn't seem right, but if so that is awesome.

hueylong
01-27-2008, 04:16 PM
Bump

hellsingfan
01-27-2008, 04:17 PM
The campaign KNOWS which states to focus, they know Illinois doesn't matter cuz we don't have the people there in the republican party. People stop doubting, they need the funding and we need the spreading of this precinct thing. EVERY IMPORTANT

Wyurm
01-27-2008, 04:19 PM
The campaign KNOWS which states to focus, they know Illinois doesn't matter cuz we don't have the people there in the republican party. People stop doubting, they need the funding and we need the spreading of this precinct thing. EVERY IMPORTANT

Hey, we matter a little bit. We might not matter alot, but we do matter a little :mad:

hellsingfan
That doesn't seem right, but if so that is awesome.

Ya i'm guessing it meant that you are a delegate who CAN go to the national convention, but IF we have SO MANY then WE WILL GET A MAJOR portion even if they are binded to another candidate, if they get unbinded the effect is enormous!!!

Shink
Uh...straight to the national convention? PEOPLE! THAT'S FUCKIN' HUGE.

MikeStanart
01-27-2008, 04:20 PM
No, I believe it's directly to the STATE convenvtion! Even so; I'm sure 1200 can be a majority to elect National delegates.

hellsingfan
01-27-2008, 04:21 PM
Hey, we matter a little bit. We might not matter alot, but we do matter a little :mad:

lol, nothing bad, but i'm just saying that we won't get the delegates from that state because they are PREDETERMINED. All i'm saying is the campaign KNOWS THEIR stuff. So the people who're crying about the early primary need to shut up and get to work become a precinct.

hellsingfan
01-27-2008, 04:22 PM
No, I believe it's directly to the STATE convenvtion! Even so; I'm sure 1200 can be a majority to elect National delegates.

Exactly, if we have 1200 then we will make up a majority EVEN if they are binded, once they become unbinded then WE GET THEM!!! This is BIG!

jarofclay
01-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Not all the precinct people go to national convention. There is widespread apathy in the Republican party in Montana and mostly because they haven't heard the message of freedom from RON PAUL. That's why there are so many vacant spots.

You can help now! Support newspaper ADs in Montana to get the message out.

http://montana4ronpaul.chipin.com/ron-paul-advertising-in-daily-interlake

hueylong
01-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Bump

phill4paul
01-27-2008, 04:25 PM

EVERYONE matters alot:)

hellsingfan
01-27-2008, 04:26 PM
lol

hellsingfan
01-27-2008, 04:35 PM
bump

Edu
01-27-2008, 04:35 PM
This thread is good to get attention for those that haven't found the Montana section, but there's also an existing thread in the Montana section:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=70083

Montana is the no speed limit State, they're very much into freedom, liberty and all that, so they will love Ron Pauls' message!

If the precinct chairman is already in place, make sure he's aware a lot of people support Ron Paul. And keep checking back, we don't want a Flipper!

hellsingfan
01-27-2008, 04:51 PM
bump

Brian Bailey
01-27-2008, 05:04 PM

Actually the campaign knows that we can win Illinois if we can get the voters out. We have the numbers.

nc4rp
01-27-2008, 05:12 PM
bump

hellsingfan
01-27-2008, 05:55 PM
We can win the primary perhaps but not the delegates, in the video he said Illinois had predetermined from the GOP.

hellsingfan
01-27-2008, 11:48 PM
bump

hueylong
01-27-2008, 11:50 PM
bumper