PDA

View Full Version : The order is complete!

Sematary
08-03-2007, 09:11 AM
I ended up taking $50 out of my own checking account to cover shipping (a little higher than I thought) but the deed is done. :)

I ordered 10,000 4x6 postcards for distribution at Ozzfest. I now have 4 confirmed people to work with me on this and hope to get more. If you live in the area (Ma, Ct. RI) and would like to join me on the day of Ozzfest to distribute these flyers - email me at interleave1@earthlink.net

lucius
08-03-2007, 09:57 AM
I ended up taking $50 out of my own checking account to cover shipping (a little higher than I thought) but the deed is done. :)

I ordered 10,000 4x6 postcards for distribution at Ozzfest. I now have 4 confirmed people to work with me on this and hope to get more. If you live in the area (Ma, Ct. RI) and would like to join me on the day of Ozzfest to distribute these flyers - email me at interleave1@earthlink.net

Thank you! My wife is complaining about the resources and time that I am commiting to Dr. Paul which is morphing into almost full-time for me; we own a small business, so naturally Dr. Paul is being incorporated into our marketing budget. Thank you Sematary for digging deep and making Ozzfest a Dr. Paul reality--'Many hands make light work...'

trispear
08-03-2007, 10:04 AM
10,000 postcards?!

I used to hand out flyers as a job, try to get at least 20 people to sign on - 500 fliers per person- that's manageable in a 4 hours or more.

McDermit
08-03-2007, 10:10 AM
10,000 postcards?!

I used to hand out flyers as a job, try to get at least 20 people to sign on - 500 fliers per person- that's manageable in a 4 hours or more.

I think they're actually putting them on cars during Ozzfest.. not sure how many man hours that would take in comparison.

Hopefully some local meetups will come out and help. Have you contacted them yet?

Sematary
08-03-2007, 11:32 AM
I think they're actually putting them on cars during Ozzfest.. not sure how many man hours that would take in comparison.

Hopefully some local meetups will come out and help. Have you contacted them yet?

Yes, I have. Gotten a couple of respondents who are going to help out.