PDA

View Full Version : Political Party after nomination?

Kludge
01-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Another ultimately useless poll to quench my curiosity.

1. What political party (if any) will you be affiliated with after 2008 nomination process? (I add that only in the case that you switched to Rep. to vote for Ron)

2. (if applicable) What party did you switch FROM and why did you leave?

3. (If not answered in 2 and applicable) What made you join this new party? Will you be actively seeking running candidates from this party?

{EDIT: Whoops, sorry about no "undecided" option. Use "Other" for it.}

mconder
01-27-2008, 04:11 PM
I left the Constitution Party and will be returning to it.

nate895
01-27-2008, 04:14 PM

Please stay for the long haul so we can take this party back, please.

freedom-maniac
01-27-2008, 04:14 PM
Democratic, though not a liberal.

FreeTraveler
01-27-2008, 04:15 PM
As long as I see progress in the grassroots infiltration of the Republicans, I'll stick around. If that falls apart, I'll go back to the Libertarian party and back underground until the next uprising begins.

Mystile
01-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Republican; take back the GOP!

nebulous
01-27-2008, 04:27 PM

I like the Constitution Party only we do not have one out West I believe some of the members believe only the first thirteen colonies are the USA and the rest our not Constitutional.

If Ron Paul wins I'll stay with the Republicans maybe we can reestablish this Party with the Barry Goldwaters and Pat Buchanan otherwise I will be joining the Libertarians!

SimpleName
01-27-2008, 04:28 PM
Staying Republican. If you can't beat 'em (Libertarians), join 'em in this situation. The true Republican party is basically the libertarian party. Although I hate the two party system, it is impossible to beat from the outside so I think we must work from the inside out to eventually destroy the neo-con globalist movement.

freedom-maniac
01-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Republican; take back the GOP!

I want to take back the Dems. We used to be the party of Jefferson and Jackson.

pcosmar
01-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Voted Other.
I am Independent (not an option) I will remain Independent unless I see some substantial changes in the Republican Party.
Then, and only then, will I consider joining a Party.

Wendi
01-27-2008, 07:35 PM
Another ultimately useless poll to quench my curiosity.

1. What political party (if any) will you be affiliated with after 2008 nomination process? (I add that only in the case that you switched to Rep. to vote for Ron)

2. (if applicable) What party did you switch FROM and why did you leave?

3. (If not answered in 2 and applicable) What made you join this new party? Will you be actively seeking running candidates from this party?

{EDIT: Whoops, sorry about no "undecided" option. Use "Other" for it.}

I voted "other," for undecided.

1. I don't base my vote on party affiliation anyway.
2. In Texas, party affiliation is based on the primary you vote in. So this year, I will "technically" be considered a Republican. Like I just said in another thread... I will never again vote for a Republican candidate unless there are major changes to their party.
3. n/a see above answers.

priest_of_syrinx
01-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Party of One!! I'll support whoever I see fit. I can't vote anyways, so it's not like it would matter anyways...

BuddyRey
01-27-2008, 08:28 PM
I suppose I'll stay with the Republican party and get involved with the Republican Liberty Caucus. The Libertarian Party is great, and if RP doesn't get the nomination and doesn't run indie, I'll probably vote for whomever they nominate, but we (libertarians) can do much more damage by taking over the two-party system than by trying to take it down from the outside.

smileylovesfreedom
01-27-2008, 09:00 PM
Tea Party? :)