PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Now 598 pledges on fiftyoneyears.com!!

Drea
01-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Just visited ronpaulgraphs and saw that the pledges for this moneybomb totals 598!

All this is just one day!

You guys are doing a good job getting the word out.

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!

Drea

MRoCkEd
01-27-2008, 03:52 PM
www.fiftyoneyears.com
email EVERYONE possible
message EVERYONE on myspace and EVERYONE on facebook

TELL EVERYONE

Monotaur
01-27-2008, 05:03 PM
I signed up.

Crickett
01-27-2008, 05:07 PM
me too..now 871

MRoCkEd
01-27-2008, 05:36 PM
spread this like wildfire

chiplitfam
01-27-2008, 05:43 PM
chiplitfam
Senior Member About:

Three Money Bombs In February! Now combined into two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first one celebrates Ron's 51st Wedding anniversary (Feb. 1st.)

http://www.livevideo.com/video/jacks...-ron-s-we.aspx

http://www.fiftyoneyears.com/

The second one celebrates the Libert Tax IMPORTANT! These apparantly have now been combined into one. Both of these now on February 1st.

http://www.libertytax08.com/

The third one is: http://constitutionmoneybomb.com/

U.S. Constitution Formally Ratified March 4th, 1789 - Next Money Bomb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: We have launched a web site to help promote commemoration of the 218th Anniversary of the U.S. Constitution by donating to Ron Paul on that date. The address is http://constitutionmoneybomb.com. The pledge counter is down at the moment, but it should be up by tonight. Meanwhile, please mark your calendars and pass it along.

MARCH 4TH 218th ANNIVERSARY U.S. CONSTITUION MONEY BOMB.

[Lest our quest for liberty fail for lack of funding, Ron Paul has asked that we not forget to continue funding the campaign. I am proposing the next Money Bomb be set for the Date the U.S. Constitution was Formally Ratified - March 4th.

This is about 6 weeks away; we should space future money bombs about this distance apart so people can recover and allow time for promotion.

This is certainly an appropriate theme for the campaign. Indeed, what could be better? It is difficult to think of a single problem we do not face as a nation that is not linked to our government's violation of the Constitution.

Make your most generous donation to Ron Paul on March 4th.]

NOTE: Listen Up! This is not confusion, this is progress. This is amazing if you stop and think about it. Everyone wants to create special days to donate to Ron Paul. Other campaigns are stuggling on how to "GET" money and we are struggling over how many days we all can donate! Is this not what a free market economy is all about. We are seeing Ron Paul's philosophy in progress. WOW! I believe some of us may have lost that original spark that enflamed us all in the beginning. Do you remember how pumped we all were when the money bombs began. We were glued to the numbers meter. Just watching the money flow in was incredibly exciting. Well, it can easily be ignited again. We are fighting for our lives. Money is nothing!! If I have made an error in these dates please let me know so that I can corrrect it so that everybody can get on board and remain confident about this campaign and what it stands for. We must remain diligent.

MAGICKAL
01-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Signed up.

What beautiful pics on that site!!! :)

newyearsrevolution08
01-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Signed up and also have setup my old money bomb site to get sign ups like I did with the mlk site with trevor. I hope we get this thing very organized and easily get that 5 million no problem.

We just have to make sure and get the word out just as we did before BUT twice as hard. I have a site that gets decent traffic from google for certain keywords as shown below.

google search keywords + ranking:

next money bomb #6
next ron paul money bomb #4

There are many other keywords this site of mine rank for and I helped get sign ups for the mlk and will do so with this feb 1st money bomb as well. As we get more and more organized things will start coming together much easier for us.

Also if anyone can check all other money bomb sites and make sure they are either redirecting or at least linking to this feb 1st money bomb that can be great.

I believe most have been notified but their sites need to be showing the correct money bomb site and not still showing their old one. Never want people to think it is an old site or previous money bomb especially while they still get traffic.

tpreitzel
01-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Good start, but hopefully pledges will reach a rate of 8000 per day.

Mckarnin
01-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Just visited ronpaulgraphs and saw that the pledges for this moneybomb totals 598!

All this is just one day!

You guys are doing a good job getting the word out.

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!

Drea

Wow!! Wonderful start.

Michigan11
01-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Just signed up! This one is going to be BIG!

newyearsrevolution08
01-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Yes we need a MINIMUM of 20k sign ups for this on the actual site just to make us realize that it will pull decent money. I know this one is getting publicized MUCH more then the mlk one as this one actually is for Ron Pauls 51st with his wife. We cant let this one flop if anything just out of respect for the man.

I want 5 million MINIMUM for this money bomb and personally know it will be the last money bomb before super tuesday that will actually pull some serious cash.

Our next money bomb that I know of will be in April actually and will allow us 2 MONTHS to save, advertise and prepare for it. This stretch is something that has been discussed in our little circles and some people need time to save plain and simple.

During the 2 month stretch there will still be the ron paul paydays that we will be maximizing the weekly income that ron paul needs as well. This will allow people the ability to donate lower amounts like $30 a week for instance which will end up adding up to $120 a month per person. These CONSTANT donations work out HUGE for us.

Also remember that we are not simply trying for feb 5th and thats it, we will be in the general election one way or another and ron paul is clear on that. "As long as WE donate and continue to support him, he will not give up the fight". Whether that means republican, 3rd party or whatever he is more then willing to fight this battle with us.

With that being said, we need to think of the long run. We need to get organized that will get results in months and months as well. We will be building a solid support base after these primaries are over so we dont need to rush these things but instead GET ORGANIZED and lay out the groundwork for a successful general election.

Even if we dont get the republican nomination I know Ron Paul will not give up and has that 3rd party window open incase WE THE PEOPLE are not ready to lay down and give up our liberties without a REAL fight.

There are many different branches that this revolution is attacking and it might be a longer battle then a simple republican nomination so please start thinking long term.

We have the weekly paydays and then after this feb money bomb we will be doing the april one which will allow a couple months to build it up WHILE still participating in the ron paul paydays.

More info will be sent out as it comes in. We can secure the republican nomination through hard work and a little money BUT the war that we are fighting is larger then that and might mean a 3rd party run to finally get the majority of Americans behind the true message of freedom and sticking to the constitution.

virginiakid
01-27-2008, 07:53 PM
There are nearly 1,300 subscribers so far!

libertygrl
01-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Personally, I think the first 2 money bombs were the best - The 5th of November and the Boston Tea Party. And I think the reason they were so successful was the fact that it touched on that rebellious spirit of fighting tyranny. It was exciting and it was promoted in the right way. But I must say I am really surprised so far with the 51 Years Money Bomb!

I was beginning to think these money bombs were losing some steam. (as I had previously commented on another thread.) Not only because some of us are actually broke purchasing campaign material for our precincts and funding other things like newspaper ads, etc., but also because the money bombs are coming a few at a time and so frequently. Does anyone think this is overkill? But newyearsrevolution08 is saying exactly what I've been thinking.

Individually we should continue donating what we can, and then save up for these money bombs. But they should be done in such a way where they are timed better, and don't all run into one another. Maybe someone with marketing experience can come up with an advanced plan.

I'd like to offer an idea: Don't ask me where this came from but, this morning I woke up after a sound night of sleep and the first thought that popped into my head after opening my eyes was:

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE" MONEY BOMB. (Or, "MAD AS HELL" money bomb for short) Then more ideas started flooding in and I began building on it. I don't know about you guys but anger is a BIG motivator. It got me out of my shyness to go canvassing for one thing! I am beyond livid about the blackout of Ron Paul in the media. That's the start. And as you know there is a whole litany of things - the patriot act, Iraq war, illegal immigration, big government, etc. etc.

A website could be created with a clever donation theme, maybe a cartoon outline of a head of an average Joe, and it fills up with the color red (representing anger) when we donate. Each level would list issues line by line and donation by donation. Or maybe it could be the head of one of the founders whose head would explode because of all the destruction of the constitution. We could also show all the things that get Ron Paul supporters really angry to remind them why they got involved in the first place. (good for motivation - the video at the last FOX debate when they were laughing at Ron paul)
Or maybe donors could leave messages of the issues that get them angry and that's why they're voting for RP.

We could do a promotion video - clip showing the guy from the movie Network with that famous scene of telling everybody to go to their windows and shout "I'm Mad As Hell.. etc. Maybe all of us could video tape ourselves going to our windows at home doing the same thing, then sending the footage to the person who will edit the video to be inserted into the scene from the movie. Could write on screen - Mad about the Iraq War? Big Government? Lying Politicians? Corporate media? How much is your anger worth? Donate to Ronpaul2008.com. Tell the world we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore.

Any thoughts??

jumpyg1258
01-27-2008, 08:07 PM
I will be donating but you will not catch me signing up on that site. After signing up on the Nov 5 and Dec 16 sites, Ive been spammed constantly and this time I will skip signing up and just donate on the day its being held.

Man from La Mancha
01-27-2008, 08:12 PM
I will be donating but you will not catch me signing up on that site. After signing up on the Nov 5 and Dec 16 sites, Ive been spammed constantly and this time I will skip signing up and just donate on the day its being held.Poor little baby, the few extra emails I got were very helpful. To bad you don't know how to to block or delete emails. Boo hoo hoo.:p

Signzit
01-27-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm in, after RP Grassroots video today, who couldn't go all the way! 51$ is a good way to start.

We've got to PUMP IT UP in the CASH department!

Come folks, Work it!! Doc said, "Wildfire"!
1,279 21:14 EST

tpreitzel
01-27-2008, 08:18 PM
"I want Rupert Murdoch to CRY! I want George Stephanopolous' mouth to drop open! I want Bill O'Reilly's face to turn RED." - Carole

IMO, Carole posted an excellent motivator for donating to the campaign. I'm so motivated by your remarks, I will likely make them my rallying cry for the whole campaign! :) Thanks, Carole!

hotbrownsauce
01-27-2008, 08:19 PM
I'm tapped out money wise, please someone donate extra for me!

patriotcalendar
01-27-2008, 08:19 PM
I will be donating but you will not catch me signing up on that site. After signing up on the Nov 5 and Dec 16 sites, Ive been spammed constantly and this time I will skip signing up and just donate on the day its being held.

Charles, I know what you mean. I wasn't expecting to get emailed so much either after pledging for Nov 5th.

If you're interested... here is an alternative...

PaulFamilyValues.com (http://www.paulfamilyvalues.com) (RonAndCarol51.com (http://www.ronandcarol51.com))

It's a combination pledge and ANNIVERSARY e-CARD. And as webmaster, I commit to you, the website will only be sending out ONE email (a reminder to donate on the 1st) and that's it!

A few soldiers/vets have added their greetings there already.. some have even posted pictures in uniform.. I hope you'll consider adding your own greeting to the Pauls' anniversary card!

Pass the word along. :)

Thanks.

BreakYourChains
01-27-2008, 08:26 PM
bump

billyjoeallen
01-27-2008, 08:27 PM
bump

Man from La Mancha
01-27-2008, 08:32 PM
I just signed up, I have no phobic fears of emails, they don't hurt me:D

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/917/weddingdv5.jpg (http://www.fiftyoneyears.com)

Man from La Mancha
01-27-2008, 08:41 PM
email phobia bump

Man from La Mancha
01-27-2008, 09:07 PM
I signed up, did you?
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4197/phobiaml5.jpg (fiftyoneyears.com/)

tpreitzel
01-27-2008, 09:08 PM
I signed up, did you?
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4197/phobiaml5.jpg (fiftyoneyears.com/)

OK, OK! We get the message. We're all on the same team, right? A simple bump should suffice. ;)

ItsTime
01-27-2008, 09:14 PM
after Trevor Lymon misused the email lists from nov 5th and the tea party, there will be fewer and fewer people signing up for the money bombs. A lot will just donate that day

Man from La Mancha
OK, OK! We get the message. We're all on the same team, right? A simple bump should suffice. ;)
Not till we get 100,000 people:)

virginiakid
Well, the list on there is 1,400 pledges, so if you are trying to get over 20,000 then you have about 18,600 more to go.

newyearsrevolution08
01-27-2008, 09:15 PM
I am happy to get spammed by ron paul grassroot events personally. If anything just use a "ron paul" email address if needed.

For those who are "Tapped, maxed out or not feeling the urge to donate" find 10 other people from now until February 1st to donate as well

This is going to be the money bomb day where we not only donate OURSELVES but get out of our little internet bubble and find 10 OTHER PEOPLE to donate on februry 1st AS WELL.

If you cant find 10 people to donate on the internet then you are not looking hard enough. No excuses as to why this money bomb day does not reach 5 million or more. We have what 3+ money bomb websites all advertised for february 1st so we might as well make them all work HARD.

Man from La Mancha
01-27-2008, 09:17 PM
after Trevor Lymon misused the email lists from nov 5th and the tea party, there will be fewer and fewer people signing up for the money bombs. A lot will just donate that dayYour one of the less than .1% that are fearful of emails, I like them:p

Bilgefisher
01-27-2008, 09:32 PM
upto 1400 Pledges.

newyearsrevolution08
01-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Everyone needs to start looking for people to DONATE. You already know you are going to donate so there is no need to worry about your donation anymore. You need to find 10 other people to donate on feb 1st along WITH you.

RSLudlum
01-27-2008, 10:00 PM
Need to get Paul on the media to plug this day and mention his 51year marriage to win over some family-values voters!!!

Sey.Naci
01-27-2008, 11:46 PM
Why are people setting 20,000 pledges as the minimum goal?

November 5th got 17,000 pledges for $100 and raised $4.3M. Tea Party had 36,500 pledges and raised $6M. The ratio of pledges to donations received for November 5th was 2:5, for Tea Party it was 3:5. That is, for every 2 pledges for Nov 5th, $500 was donated; with Tea Party it was 3 pledges for every $500.

The anniversary sites (my favourite is www.ronandcarol51.com) are asking for pledges of $51, not $100. Given that we're aiming for at least $5M and extrapolating from Nov 5th and Dec 16th, we need 60,000 pledges.

Granted, there's also the www.libertytax08.com site (great design!) which also is collecting pledges; those are for $500 each. Still, 20,000 $51 pledges is too low a goal.

newyearsrevolution08
01-28-2008, 12:02 AM
I set that because we CURRENTLY are at under 2k atm so yes 20k is a low minimum BUT remember we have a couple sites getting "pledges" so just this one site is getting counted but there are 2 others as well getting them as well.

For the 2-3 money bombs that are going on for feb 1st we damn well better get no less then 20k pledges from them BUT my point was this. It is not just MY donation that I need to worry about making and same with all of you. We already know that WE are going to donate so there is no reason to sit around waiting for feb 1st to happen.

We need to locate 10 NEW DONATORS for the feb 1st mass donation day EACH. Now if we can get 20k pledges who then try their best to get 10 MORE donators each then we would odds are shut down the rp site due to the overflow of donations and traffic for the day.

We need to STOP asking each other if we are going to donate but instead look for 10 more people to donate as well. Look and find BRAND SPANKING NEW PEOPLE to donate on feb 1st.

Getting new donators and supporters is how this grassroots effort will grow AND NOT using the same group to donate each time.

Royksopp
01-28-2008, 12:05 AM
The MLK moneybomb had 10k pledges.

But I dont think we told all that many meetup groups about it.

virginiakid
01-28-2008, 12:07 AM
I am actually doing $500 that day. I am also sure that others in my my family will be doing the same. Maybe not at the $500 but certainly $51 or $100. I've put in $150 the last two days so I am finished until Feb. 1. I really do hope that libertytax08 keeps this money bomb active and does a new date on April 15--TAX DAY! If they do a new date once the Feb 1 thing is over, they would have 2-3 months to build a list of over 100,000 people.

Just a thought.

newyearsrevolution08
01-28-2008, 12:25 AM
Here is my solution as to how to MAKE SURE that all meetup groups have been contacted AND are actually doing their part.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=103290

colecrowe
01-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Saying wow about this will get us nowhere. We are way behind still, way way behind and time is very, very short. Just look on RonPaulGraphs to see how incredibly much less time we have to prepare for this moneybomb than MLK and the new years eve one! Those ones had over 15 days--this one only has four days left.

Here is the answer:

Go to the following thread now please: Post meetup groups that HAVE the feb 1st money bomb on calendar: (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1098776#post1098776)

STICKY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread will be for posting the links to the ron paul meetup groups that HAVE the feb 1st money bomb on their calendar AND have sent out at least ONE message to the newsletter email so it can be seen on the "message board" for that specific meetup group.

What is needed to do
1. Sign up, suggest the meetup event and make sure it gets posted on the calendar AND a message sent out to ALL members of that specific ron paul meetup group.

2. Post the link to the actual event page for EACH ron paul meetup group that has it on the calendar IN this thread so people will know to search for and locate OTHER meetup groups to JOIN, get the date on the calendar and email ALL members of that group.

I will be posting a complete master list of ALL event links for every meetup group that gets posted as well so we can keep track of them all. Join ron paul meetup groups with tons of members to help get the word to spread faster or hit the smaller lesser known ones. They all have active members who need to be made aware of the feb 1st money bomb day.

This is the easiest way to see who is willing to do some of the work to reach those meetup groups that need to be contacted. I will happily organize and weed out any dupes in this list. Keep me busy everyone!!!!! Each meetup group could potentially help raise tens of thousands a piece just by association so lets not assume everyone in each meetup group knows about this next money bomb.

To get started go to http://ronpaul.meetup.com (http://ronpaul.meetup.com/) and locate at least 10 ron paul meetup groups and join them and complete the 2 steps mentioned above.
--------------------------------
Complete list of Ron Paul Meetup Groups that have the feb 1st money bomb on the calendar.

colecrowe
01-28-2008, 12:30 AM
We cannot do the same things we did with MLK. There was a huge lack of orginization and effort.

With this, we need to make sure, IMMEDIATELY, with great urgency, that certain things get taken care of:

1. A really good answer to the meetup problem is here: Post meetup groups that HAVE the feb 1st money bomb on calendar (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1098776#post1098776). GO THERE NOW. MOST IMPORTANT! Make it an EVENT for every meetup group. This never got figured out last time and it must be done--the results could be great, and it would be so easy, it seems: Every meetup coordinator and group needs to be emailed or notified somehow of this, and then it must be made AN EVENT for every meetup group--that way it is front and center and people can RSVP for it and post about it. This was done for like maybe a quarter of the meetups on Dec. 16th. So HOW do we make sure every coordinator/leader gets this message?

-----There has to be an administrator or someone that can send a blanket message to every meetup leader, right?

2. the Nov. 5th, Dec. 16th, Dec. 31st, and Jan. 21st lists get ONE email NOW, and ONE email early in the morning of Feb 1st. TWO EMAILS ONLY. But we must do this. The subject line must be good and it must link to a site with great videos, etc.

3. the Myspace people need to get ONE bulletin NOW with the link to the sight AND A VIDEO, and then ONE bulletin on the day of Feb 1st. Facebook people need to be told and it needs to be made an event on Facebook.

Carole
01-28-2008, 01:06 AM
Actually there are so many money bombs, I do not know where they all are. Maybe it would be a good idea to have them in one folder on the forum for easier location. :)

Carole
01-28-2008, 01:12 AM
Pledges going up. :)

51 years
1,730 pledges at 1:07 EST 1/28/08
1206 total visitors as of 1/27/08

IF we can get ONE win------------the FLOODGATES will open everyone!!! :D

newyearsrevolution08
01-28-2008, 01:15 AM
Whether we have 1 or 10 money bomb websites, we all agree that February 1st is the day that it will get done SO that is all that really matters. Lets get the word out the best way we know how CONTACT FELLOW RON PAUL SUPPORTERS.

Here is a simple and easy method that I think will really help us organize the April one after this Feb 1st one gets done as well.

Bilgefisher
01-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Whether we have 1 or 10 money bomb websites, we all agree that February 1st is the day that it will get done SO that is all that really matters. Lets get the word out the best way we know how CONTACT FELLOW RON PAUL SUPPORTERS.

Here is a simple and easy method that I think will really help us organize the April one after this Feb 1st one gets done as well.

I love it...choose your own motivation.

The00viper
01-28-2008, 02:02 AM
1,789 pledges at 2:35 EST 1/28/08

Gammerus
01-28-2008, 04:38 AM
If a poor college student can do it do can you!

BigRedBrent
01-28-2008, 06:41 AM
chiplitfam
Senior Member About:

Three Money Bombs In February! Now combined into two.

Sweet, they are all on the same day now. I think consensus has decided to focus on the 51 years web sight. Since we need one sight to be spread as viral as possible. I at first wanted to promote more then one sight for the same day, but I have come to the conclusion that one sight with the most support would help our efforts.

People get confused with more then one sight, we need them all to commit now!

This is the big one folks. We absolutely need your help!

Please join us this February 1st for the Ron and Carol Paul 51st wedding anniversary mass donation day. Our goal is to bring together 100,000 people to donate $51 each, creating a one day donation total of $5,100,000.

http://FiftyOneYears.com

Forward this to everyone as well as post it everywhere such as myspace bulletins. Everyone needs to get this message asap.

Myspace bulletin code.

This is the big one folks. We absolutely need your help!

Please join us this February 1st for the Ron and Carol Paul 51st wedding anniversary mass donation day. Our goal is to bring together 100,000 people to donate $51 each, creating a one day donation total of $5,100,000.

<a href="http://FiftyOneYears.com" target="_blank">http://FiftyOneYears.com</a>

Forward this to everyone as well as post it everywhere such as myspace bulletins. Everyone needs to get this message asap.

TonySutton
01-28-2008, 09:01 AM
signed up :)

coblin
01-28-2008, 09:24 AM

How is that possible?

thekeeper
01-28-2008, 09:59 AM
I just emailed the organizers of my two Ron Paul meetup groups and asked them to forward to other meetup groups and organizers. These two belong to 20 to 30 meetup groups each. I also emailed the Ron Paul meetup Alliance organizers asking them to notify all of the Ron Paul meetup group organizers in the alliance. I hope that they do.

Let's make this thing go viral.

When you notify someone, ask them to forward and/or notify everyone that they have contact with.

Bilgefisher
01-28-2008, 11:09 AM
Actually what is exciting is the liberty08 website now has 217 pledges of $500 totaling over 108,000

rancher89
01-28-2008, 12:28 PM
Don't forget paul's payday and the constitution anniversary also (date moved up by RP's request-will have one on the actual date also) AND Go for the Gold on the campaign site

szczebrzeszyn
01-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Poor little baby, the few extra emails I got were very helpful. To bad you don't know how to to block or delete emails. Boo hoo hoo.:p

Maybe I should redirect all spam I receive daily to your email account? You seem to love that stuff :D

szczebrzeszyn
01-28-2008, 12:39 PM

How is that possible?

The magic of manually-updated stats.

gracebkr
01-28-2008, 12:49 PM
i did, now in the 2,000s.

virginiakid
01-28-2008, 01:23 PM
Needs to be higher than that. Keep pushing it everyone.

Exarel
01-28-2008, 01:36 PM
bump! we gotta spread the word about this. HQ has some nice new adds, we need to support Ron Paul :)

Cigaboo
01-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Moneybombs are good for business. But out of curiosity, will the money we raise on this day be soon enough to assist with ads for Feb. 5?

newyearsrevolution08
01-29-2008, 05:12 PM
Yes it will, I think what has happened is this Cigaboo,

Ron Paul not knowing how much money would be raised has allocated the money to the later states to make sure we can pay for the long run so to speak. He is working backwards in funding the later states (great tactic actually - read up on it) and then what is left will go for "now" advertising.

SO for instance, lets say we raise this 5 million + before Feb 5th and he sees that happening, I think he will "unallocate" the later money to fund the NOW ADVERTS.

His advertising style is great, its old school but has proven to work well. Make sure you have the money to last in the race before you blow it all on the first lap.

If we show him the funds will be there for the later states NOW then I think he will dump more into the super tuesday states.

Its up to us people,

We know we will be there one way or another in the general election whether as a republican or 3rd party. Now what we the "Active supporters" need to work on is giving him a solid running NOW so when we do get into the general election we will have such a large base whether he wins the repub nomination or not that he will be the overwhelming winner in the general election.

Keep up the fight by keeping the man funded.

pacelli
01-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Nice, an official pledged amount of $144,942.