PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Files Louisiana Challenge

Quantumystic
01-27-2008, 01:36 PM
http://blackhillsportal.com/npps/story.cfm?id=2422

HQ has filed an official challenge over the Louisiana delegates selection.

I recall several individuals here saying retarded crap like "he's hysterical" when I called for a full-on assault of the LA GOP and local tv stations.

"MsDoodahs", a Mod, even threatened me saying "you have been warned".

I told you people then that I'd talked with HQ about it, yet nobody listened. And now you can see I was right.

Next time, listen.

leglock
01-27-2008, 01:38 PM
So the challenge from HQ is comparable to a "full-on assault" of the LA GOP and their local TV stations?

Grow up.

Quantumystic
01-27-2008, 01:42 PM
I'm 45, Been there done that.

leglock
01-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Now address the first part of my response.

Wyurm
01-27-2008, 01:49 PM
Now address the first part of my response.

would you mind not trying to start something here? This board if I am not mistaken is about trying to get Dr. Paul elected, and not about petty arguments. How can we have teamwork if you're nit-picking?

To the OP, thanks for the news, but there is no reason to gloat just because you're right.

In other words, both of you might want to focus on what matters and lay off the childish bickering. Physical age not being important here.

Quantumystic
01-27-2008, 01:51 PM
The HQ handles things their way, we have our mechanisms.

Obviously, you weren't around when we shut down the Michigan GOP offices after Saul Annuzis tried to have Paul banned from future debates. Or when we shut down the RNC over the same thing.

What The Revolution has working for it is FEAR. The only thing that those people respect. That's how we've got things done.

Quantumystic
01-27-2008, 01:56 PM
would you mind not trying to start something here? This board if I am not mistaken is about trying to get Dr. Paul elected, and not about petty arguments. How can we have teamwork if you're nit-picking.

To the OP, thanks for the news, but there is no reason to gloat just because you're right.

In other words, both of you might want to focus on what matters and lay off the childish bickering. Physical age not being important here.

Yeah, it is. And the people we're up against play hardball.

If you're not willing to get your hands dirty, you're not doing the Doctor any favors.

They're going to pull every dirty trick in the book, and then invent some new ones. I'm down here in Florida. I know. I've seen GOP operatives storm the Miami recount to stop it. People better get real serious and real committed real fast, or Dr. Paul will get railroaded.

This fight is for blood people. Wake up.

Paul Revered
01-27-2008, 02:00 PM
I posted that article on MySpace.

Quantumystic
01-27-2008, 02:09 PM
I posted that article on MySpace.

Hey dude, "LettuceBfree"s husband here. :cool: