PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo BS Chart!

hellsingfan
01-27-2008, 12:36 PM
They have it in the front page news headlines so I clicked and this is what we get

Here:

http://news.yahoo.com/election/2008/dashboard/?d=FL

The funny part is they have Fred Thompson with a crossed "out". If we he is out, why the hell is he listed! Why isn't the next person up for example RON PAUL!!!

This stuff is sickening!

Or perhaps they never had him in the poll so they don't know what to put!!! Seriously America is owned by neo-cons!

the_bee
01-27-2008, 12:39 PM
:mad: I hate Yahoo :mad:

Staupostek
01-27-2008, 12:39 PM
They don't dare take Thompson out or else they won't have an excuse for keeping Ron Paul off the list.

Mauiboy86
01-27-2008, 12:40 PM
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Staupostek
01-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Ok, I just clicked "Other Candidates" and saw that Ron Paul is listed, but behind someone who is no longer a candidate, despite having the highest Yahoo buzz rating. I am not sure whether to laugh of cry.

SirNim
01-27-2008, 12:42 PM
That's really bad taste.

hellsingfan
01-27-2008, 12:43 PM
Ironically under Florida it says "Who's Running" and then they list Fred. So they have a built in lie! haha

nike
01-27-2008, 12:51 PM
Here's Yahoo! News' feedback page.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/news/general.html

alien
01-27-2008, 12:51 PM
I have a couple of Yahoo accounts. I am writing them right now and if they don't do something about it then I am going to cancel. I suggest everyone that has an account do the same.

frasu
01-27-2008, 12:55 PM
yeah, funny... he is under other candidates :) with the biggest buzz...

sgrooms
01-27-2008, 12:58 PM
I have a couple of Yahoo accounts. I am writing them right now and if they don't do something about it then I am going to cancel. I suggest everyone that has an account do the same.

ditto

Thanehand
01-27-2008, 01:03 PM
Assholes.

Jim_Karr
01-27-2008, 01:04 PM
I am sorry that I can't understand why no one took up arms yet? I been reading alot on here catching up. Good God people, why are you all not doing anything about this BS going on?
From Nh to the news reports I have read to LA. and more and more garbage and blackout.
JesusChrist people, this is ridiculous.Is there a site where people can join a real Ron Paul Revolution to bring hell down on these people. I am serious,this is shameful and to stand by and do nothing is also painful for me to watch. I really think you could get more supporters to join if one state just stands up and says no Fucking more. How much more are you people going to take of this BS? Lead me to a website where people will make this stand and I will join. You are going to loose alot of people i do believe if you don't start making a stand. No one likes cowards, they love the brave.

Airborn
01-27-2008, 01:13 PM
click other states, he is included in most all of them.

integrity
01-27-2008, 01:15 PM
I am sorry that I can't understand why no one took up arms yet? I been reading alot on here catching up. Good God people, why are you all not doing anything about this BS going on?
From Nh to the news reports I have read to LA. and more and more garbage and blackout.
JesusChrist people, this is ridiculous.Is there a site where people can join a real Ron Paul Revolution to bring hell down on these people. I am serious,this is shameful and to stand by and do nothing is also painful for me to watch. I really think you could get more supporters to join if one state just stands up and says no Fucking more. How much more are you people going to take of this BS? Lead me to a website where people will make this stand and I will join. You are going to loose alot of people i do believe if you don't start making a stand. No one likes cowards, they love the brave.

It's not time yet. We would like to do this peacefully if possible.

Roadrcr
01-27-2008, 01:17 PM
At what point did you think taking on the Military industrial complex. the fbi. the cia. the dea the doe the irs ect ect. would be easy ?

peznex
01-27-2008, 01:21 PM
You can sort the poll by Yahoo buzz by clicking on that column but then you ALSO have to click on Other Candidates. This is so ridiculous.