PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Plan For Feb 1st!

Drea
01-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Can we agree to come together to get the good Dr. everything he has asked for?

He told us he wants $5mil more by Feb 5th!

Can we come together and post nothing except moneybomb news and requests (our confirmation #'s... challenges...) here on February 1st?

February 1st is 4 short days away. We have some working on getting the word out. We must do everything possible to ensure a good turnout.

In my viewpoint, if we are going to be on this forum on Feb 1st, we need to be posting ONLY about the moneybomb EVERYWHERE!

If we are going to be blogging, we are going to be blogging about the moneybomb.

If we are going to be talking to our RP friends we need only talk to them about donating on that day.

What do ya' say? What other chance do we have to make it?

Drea

sgrooms
01-27-2008, 12:43 PM
for for?

jonahtrainer
01-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Can we agree to come together to get the good Dr. everything he has asked for?

He told us he wants $5mil more by Feb 5th!

Can we come together and post nothing except moneybomb news and requests (our confirmation #'s... challenges...) here on February 1st?

February 1st is 4 short days away. We have some working on getting the word out. We must do everything possible to ensure a good turnout.

In my viewpoint, if we are going to be on this forum on Feb 1st, we need to be posting ONLY about the moneybomb EVERYWHERE!

I'd help if I could but I am already maxxed out. Those of you who are not maxxed out need to set your priorities .... pizza, DVD, other meaningless crap, etc. or a donation.

You can always generate some cash even if it means selling your blood. At least your blood for the Revolution will be relatively painless .... and willing.

Also, get out there and canvass!

Drea
01-27-2008, 12:45 PM
for for?

?????

(utter confusion - what are you asking?)

Drea

davidt!
01-27-2008, 12:56 PM
I'm in. Now everyone go out and e-mail/call 10 friends/family about this money bomb.

Paulitical Correctness
01-27-2008, 12:58 PM
?????

(utter confusion - what are you asking?)

Drea

The title said "For for" ;)