PDA

View Full Version : The real question is, do you have faith in Ron Paul?

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-27-2008, 12:23 PM
I have seen a number of posts on here in regards to holding back from donating money to the official campaign. The reasons are all pretty much the same. The national campaign isn't doing what you, in your expert opinion, think it should be doing.

This is our window of opportunity people. Do you trust Ron or not? Don't let your opinions on the performance of HQ cloud your vision. Ron Paul is no rookie, he knows what he is doing. Has he made any mistakes? Not any more than any of the rest of us.

There is no excuse to not be maxed out if you have the ability. If you can't afford to max out, there is no reason for you to hold back anything at all that you can afford. Do we need to find other sources(new supporters)? Of course, but don't hold anything back yourself.

Don't let this opportunity pass us by. We won't ever get another one like this. The still-unregulated internet coupled with the small amount of the Bill of Rights that still remains is what is driving this. By 2012 the window will be closed. Don't fuck up this chance!

Have faith in Ron Paul. Give 'til it hurts. Do whatever is necessary to give everything you can get your hands on if you're not maxed out already.

ToryNotion
01-27-2008, 12:24 PM
I have faith in God and extreme confidence in Ron Paul.

ForrestLayne
01-27-2008, 12:26 PM
DITTO - He hasn't served 10 terms by not knowing how to campaign...

Read this thread http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=102608

He's been there - done that

coffeewithchess
01-27-2008, 12:31 PM
From what we're seeing now, the people that helped get him re-elected are JUST now coming on board to the campaign...I trust Dr. Paul, but I don't trust his HQ...bc I've been there and seen it in action.

Ex Post Facto
01-27-2008, 12:36 PM
He is the only candadite that is willing to change based on the concerns of the people. I have 100% faith in his leadership. He said he will continue to run as long as the people are behind him. Every week I will give a portion of my paycheck, until I'm maxed out, to help the campaign.