PDA

View Full Version : What is up with McCain in the documentary Why We Fight?

The One
01-27-2008, 12:11 PM
I've watched about half the documentary on google video today, and McCain is in it quite a bit. To at least some extent, he seems to agree with our general beliefs on the use of the military. At a minimum, you can certainly say he doesn't sound like he does now that he's campaigning for president, so what's the deal? Is he really such a piece of shit that he's now pro-100-years-in-iraq just so he can get the nomination???? If you haven't seen the documentary, you should check it out. Thanks to the OP who suggested it.

MichGuy59
01-27-2008, 12:23 PM
He proved he's a huge hypocrite!

Did you notice the part where he was taking the phone call from the vice president? Whether it was tongue-in-cheek or not, my feeling was that the director of the documentary was pointing out his hypocrisy. I don't believe we see him in the piece again after that.

The One
01-27-2008, 02:38 PM
He proved he's a huge hypocrite!

Did you notice the part where he was taking the phone call from the vice president? Whether it was tongue-in-cheek or not, my feeling was that the director of the documentary was pointing out his hypocrisy. I don't believe we see him in the piece again after that.

I did catch that part about the phone call from the vp, but it threw me off a little bit. I wasn't quite sure what that meant. You are right, though.....they were heavy on McCain in the documentary up to that point, and then nothing again after that.

Dr.3D
01-27-2008, 02:48 PM
tongue-in-cheek

I always wondered why McCain has such a large left cheek. :rolleyes: