PDA

View Full Version : Pledge for libertytax08.com (now on 2/1)!

Oneironaut07
01-27-2008, 12:06 PM
Regardless of whether you intend to donate 500$ or not, please pledge on libertytax08.com because considering the psychology of moneybombs (more people will donate if there is more pledges because it makes it seem as though the moneybomb will rake in a lot of money) if we can get the pledge count on libertytax08.com which is the moneybomb advertised by ronpaulforpresident2008.com (a very popular medium for ron paul supporters)...considering we only need to get 2000 people to pledge to have that site project a $1,000,000 day it is achievable to hype this moneybomb to the extent that people will be more likely to pledge and donate more money on the first! this is vital to the campaign fundraising success

you heard the man he will stay in as long as we keep funding him and show our enthusiasm for the campaign

this is your chance to make a difference even if you wont donate 500$ on 2/1/08 by convincing those people on the fence to donate that much!

we could raise an additional million dollars or two just by pledging on that site as well as all other sites!
please consider my advice, and propagate it!

RSLudlum
01-27-2008, 12:09 PM
i'm in but damn all these MoneyBombs are getting too confusing!

What is it? 4 all mashed into one day now and who knows how many sites to pledge on.

Oneironaut07
01-27-2008, 12:12 PM
yeah it is confusing i just wish they would all consolidate into one website..but oh well, our best hope is to bump up the numbers on this moneybomb to increase the amount of money we will get
thank you for taking my advice i appreciate it

Mental Dribble
01-27-2008, 12:13 PM
its 4 days away? Thats not long enough to rally enough support.

Shink
01-27-2008, 12:14 PM
Thank you for overlapping this with the 51st anniversary 'love bomb!' I'm so tired of 'hey, how 'bout a new moneybomb' threads. It's good to see some cooperation!

Drea
01-27-2008, 12:20 PM
I am signed up/pledged at all 3 sites:

$51 pledge at www.paulfamilyvalues.com
$100 pledge at www.libertytax08.com
pledged at www.fiftyoneyears.com (they don't ask for a pledge amount but it is considered to be $51)

I am in for $202 minimum donation on Feb 1st.

If I can donate more at that time --I most certainly will!

It wasn't confusing because we all know where we gotta go on Feb 1st to actually donate! www.ronpaul2008.com

I'm trying to get others to pledge today.

Drea

virginiakid
01-27-2008, 12:48 PM
I know I am donating at least $500 total.
$350 for the libertytax08.org
$150 for the paulfamilyvalues.--Anniversary date.

On a side note. The libertytax08.org thing should be done right around April 15. Trust me, people will be super angry by that time at the IRS that they will be more than happy to donate to the RP campaign through that money. I bet if you start working toward that date for that money bomb. Get everybody on board with it, you will probably do about $10 million. Yes, that is 3 months away, but I'm telling ya. Taxes and the anger toward the IRS will be really high right about that. I know it will be for me, because I have to pay in every year.

davidt!
01-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Great job liberty! Even though you had the most pledges of all the bombs you switched your day. Thank you for your hard work and cooperation to make Feb. 1 huge.

Xyrus2
01-27-2008, 01:17 PM
Honestly, the campaign should suggest a money bomb day and then we can all get in on it together. Sort of like they're doing right now.

We need a little order in the chaos sometimes. :)

~X~