PDA

View Full Version : Stop FDA From Taking Your Choice Away...

zoi
01-27-2008, 08:57 AM
The FDA and the big drug companies are at it again...

They’re trying to make natural compounds illegal. If they have their way, you’ll have no choice but to use the more expensive and more dangerous drugs...and health care practitioners who supply you with those natural alternatives will be breaking the law.

This means federal regulators, not your own doctor, will be the ones making some of the most important decisions affecting your health. I think we should all take action now to prevent this – before it’s too late.

Please take action now. You’ll find a number of things to do right away to fight this latest attack on sound medical practice at www.healthfreedom.net. Click on “FDA Attacks Bio-identical Hormones” under the “Take Action” section on the lower left-hand side.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-27-2008, 09:01 PM
The FDA and the big drug companies are at it again...

They’re trying to make natural compounds illegal. If they have their way, you’ll have no choice but to use the more expensive and more dangerous drugs...and health care practitioners who supply you with those natural alternatives will be breaking the law.

This means federal regulators, not your own doctor, will be the ones making some of the most important decisions affecting your health. I think we should all take action now to prevent this – before it’s too late.

Please take action now. You’ll find a number of things to do right away to fight this latest attack on sound medical practice at www.healthfreedom.net. Click on “FDA Attacks Bio-identical Hormones” under the “Take Action” section on the lower left-hand side.
Hm, I remember one of my professors talking about something like that. He said something along the lines of "If the government found out eating oranges could cure the whatever disease, you wouldn't be able to eat oranges without FDA approval because it is then considered a drug."

Wendi
01-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Equally dangerous to true health freedom is the move towards making "over the counter" medications, "behind the counter" medications. I.E., you have to talk to the pharmacist and show ID to get medicine.

Psycho792
02-08-2008, 01:43 PM
I think you're speaking of codex alimentarius. It's actually even scarier than what you've stated, here is a briefing on it -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrF9KjlGsc

Deborah K
02-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Did you notice Patch Adams and Earl Mindell are on their advisory board? Awesome! Check it out! http://www.healthfreedom.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=89

Robin Williams played the role of Patch Adams does anyone remember it? Also, Earl Mindell wrote a book called the Vitamin Bible years ago. I bought it and I swear it is why I am so healthy. One of the only people I know my age that isn't on ANY prescription drugs.