PDA

View Full Version : Paul campaign called me in Alaska

Xenophage
01-27-2008, 05:52 AM
Got called by regional HQ in Alaska because I'm on the registered Libertarians list (switched to Republican in December though to vote for my man!). I was quite enthused to receive the call, because my local meetup had already been trying to cold call registered Libertarians and it was slow going... so it felt nice to know we weren't alone. The guy on the other end was just as excited to hear I was already an involved RP supporter.

By the way, its going great here in Alaska. We've been working our butts off. Quite honestly, I think we've got this state locked in. Count 29 delegates to the RNC for Paul.

MRoCkEd
01-27-2008, 06:08 AM
great to hear
good work and keep it up

itshappening
01-27-2008, 06:13 AM
it's great to hear the hard work is paying off in Alaska but dont forget we're up against the GOP so be careful... !

DealzOnWheelz
01-27-2008, 06:26 AM
yes be very mindful of them switching rules on you

j0ew00ds
01-27-2008, 07:05 AM
i gotta tell ya, i'm hesitant to get excited. We've been down THAT road before. What are your reasons for thinking it's a lock?

Eric21ND
01-27-2008, 08:47 AM
Got called by regional HQ in Alaska because I'm on the registered Libertarians list (switched to Republican in December though to vote for my man!). I was quite enthused to receive the call, because my local meetup had already been trying to cold call registered Libertarians and it was slow going... so it felt nice to know we weren't alone. The guy on the other end was just as excited to hear I was already an involved RP supporter.

By the way, its going great here in Alaska. We've been working our butts off. Quite honestly, I think we've got this state locked in. Count 29 delegates to the RNC for Paul.

That's awesome news! Keep it up though. Even when your winning, fight like your losing. ;)

familydog
01-27-2008, 08:50 AM
yes be very mindful of them switching rules on you

Yep. After the LA debacle, I wouldn't put any slimey tactic past the GOP and other supporters. Otherwise, great work :D

Maybe we'll see if Alaska is the new libertarian state, and not NH.

freedom-maniac
01-27-2008, 08:51 AM
Are the people from the Alaskan Secessionist movement going to vote for RP as well?

CaliforniaAndre
01-27-2008, 09:12 AM
After 24 years in Alaska, I know we watch the vote. It's rare that Alaska is drawn into the BS of politics.
We have a huge untapped resource of oil in a state nearly 3 times the size of Texas. 660,000 people and I will bet Ron takes the state.

StateofTrance
01-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the hard work, Sir.

Redmenace
01-27-2008, 10:19 AM
Good job revolutionaries in the frozen north!