PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Hidden Massacre in Fallujah

SeekLiberty
08-03-2007, 04:13 AM
Many Americans do not know this tragic story. It wasn't exactly on Fox News like this. Warning: It may make you sick.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1134673789364675735

"This is the terrible testimony given by Jeff Englehart, veteran of the war in Iraq. "I have seen women and children burnt bodies - the ... all » former U.S. soldier added - phosphorus explodes and it creates a cloud. Whoever is within 150 mt is dead." Some witnesses have seen a rainfall of burning substances of different colors that were burning people when hit and even those who were not hit had problems breathing", told us Mohamad Tareq al-Deraji, director of the center for human rights studies in Fallujah"

U.S. Empire ... bringing "democracy" to the world.

- SL

JPFromTally
08-03-2007, 09:55 AM
In the movie "A Clockwork Orange" Alex is strapped to a chair and made to watch violence with his eyelids taped open while listening to classical music. He is then pumped full of drugs to make him sick so he associates his desire for criminal behavior with extreme nausea.

I wonder what results would be obtained if you did this to a neo-con?

rg123
08-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Ty for that link.

SeanEdwards
08-03-2007, 05:56 PM
America! Fuck Yeah! Coming through to save the motherfuckin day YEAH!

ShaneC
08-03-2007, 07:13 PM
America! Fuck Yeah! Coming through to save the motherfuckin day YEAH!

*vomit*

WTF is wrong with us as a country (culture, society)?

SeekLiberty
08-04-2007, 04:26 PM
*vomit*

WTF is wrong with us as a country (culture, society)?

Yeah, he's a real sweetheart, huh. :rolleyes:

But in this case, I pray he's just being sarcastic. Though usually, if we want to make our sarcasm clear to everybody, we use these symbols like the "rolleyes" in these forums.

- SL

SeanEdwards
08-04-2007, 06:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIwm2LdSOe4

Shellshock1918
08-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Excuse me, but calling our soldiers murderers is crossing the line. Unless any of us have been in thick of combat or on the front line for months at a time, we can't even begin to imagine what its like or what they go through. The stress, the fear, the adrenaline. Please refrain from trying to degrade our soldiers. Attack the policy all you want but not the soldiers.

Razmear
08-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Maybe the rules have changed since the 80's when I was in the service, but the use of white phosphorus against human targets was against the geneva convention back then, it is an anti-equipment ordinance.
In any case, its use against civilians is definitely prohibited.

eb

SeanEdwards
08-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Maybe the rules have changed since the 80's when I was in the service, but the use of white phosphorus against human targets was against the geneva convention back then, it is an anti-equipment ordinance.

eb

So? It's not being fired at people, it's being used to interdict terrain.

Really I find the whole hand-wringing over white phosphorus to be silly. If killing people is unnaceptable, then don't go to war in the first place. Quibling about the means of execution seems to be kind of missing the point.

ShaneC
08-04-2007, 08:30 PM

eb

Concur. And I got out in '04.

I was talking to some Old School Navy guys a couple weeks ago. One dude used to work in Munitions back in the day when using Depleted Uranium rounds was "new".

They started using it, then it was decided that a "warning label" should be put on the ammo crates. People got worried, so it was decided to remove the warning labels.

And so, depleted uranium rounds are now deemed "safe".

Funny how these things work out.

Look, personally, if you want to go to war, declare war, win it, by any means nessecary, and then get the hell out.

You don't use things like depleted uranium if you don't need too (IMHO), but if its needed, and 'for securing our FREEDOMS' (as in, the real sense of the phrase, against REAL threats.) Then any means nessecary.