PDA

View Full Version : Republicans are Conservative

Rhys
01-26-2008, 11:48 PM
This post reminded me of something else we need to keep in mind: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=102451

We are running in a Republican race. Please don't try to sell a liberal version of Ron Paul to Republicans.

IF you're talking to a Democrat, sell the liberal view that coming home from Iraq (dunno why they want to really. they like nation building) BUT when talking to Independence and Republicans -- Sell the Ron Paul view that we can't afford it.

Other things too... like our favorite word is Conservative. We just don't like liberals. I know there's a lot of liberals reading this... nothing personal. It's just like Reagen said in that video, "It's just that liberals know so much that isn't so." Sorry to be blunt, but conservatives don't like liberals as people often times too.

Please remember this. I love our cross-over appeal but don't canvas like a hippie liberal please (even if you are one).

I have a lot of friends who are very liberal, one is even a complete Marxist... some really like Ron Paul (not the Marxist) but I would never take some of them to canvas. They would smell like pot.

Shower and get a hair cut please. I know I sound like an old man, but damn. We are representing Ron Paul. Its a very professional job. Act like it.