PDA

View Full Version : I hope the person in attached article is correct or better yet Ron Paul wins.

Ralph O'Brien
01-26-2008, 11:36 PM
An email I sent to many! No matter what, keep donating and keep the REVOLUTION going!

Without this strong young energetic(and one old fart) block behind the republican candidate there is virtually no chance for a Republican victory. And this block will want concessions from RNC. My guess this is doubtful and this very important voting block WILL NOT get what they want and the Donkeyy beats crap out of the elephant. The REVOLUTION will continue and will grow in intensity and numbers. There will be a new flag carrier in 2012. I hope the person writing attached article is right! We shall see. But in the end this crowd will win as older cradle to grave crowd
is reduced in number and the economy sucks wind! Then CHANGE will mean something!

http://www.nolanchart.com/article1467.html

Ralph O'Brien
01-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Wanted a chance for some to comment! One way or another this REVOLUTION has to succeed!!!!

Arklatex
01-26-2008, 11:52 PM
Hmm I don't know... Well yes I do. I KNOW that many of US will not vote for any other Republican or anyone from a major party.

Ralph O'Brien
01-27-2008, 02:59 PM
and RNC knows that or they had better know it!

gerryb
01-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Stop thinking in collectivist terms. The RNC doesn't care if their horse wins. Both "parties" are the same. Get people thinking about the actual differences between the parties and start converting Democrats to the RP platform.

JimInNY
01-27-2008, 03:16 PM
The article in question sucks. What n earth are you talking about? You hope he is right?

It's a BS hit piece on RP and the campaign. You emailed this out to your list? Whose side are you on anyway?

acptulsa
01-27-2008, 03:16 PM
I still say that the last time Ron Paul was drafted, he served his country. Suppose that between the time someone else sews up enough delegates to get the nomination and the first Tuesday in November, two things happen:
First, we get him on the ballot in all fifty states.
Simultaneously, the war gets nasty and the economy tanks.
In this case, totally disgusted voters in all fifty states look at their ballots and think hard. The Doctor ain't LBJ. If elected, he will serve.

Ralph O'Brien
01-27-2008, 03:23 PM
EXACTLY! But there are many Republicans that need to hear same message. And Independents. The cradle to grave people are just that, for now! Small government is good----The Fed is out of control! We are getting foot in many doors and as economy deteriorates or inflation is DD more will begin to get the picture!