PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys do me a quick YouTube favor?

amy31416
01-26-2008, 10:10 PM
This guy on YouTube is completely smearing me and put out a video specifically for that purpose.

All I ask is that you take a quick view of the video (I called him out for being vicious and rude on a video he put out about Ron Paul.) Anyways, he decided to make a video that implied that I'm some creationist idiot Paultard.

I know it's not important, really, but every comment I made defending myself is being voted down. So I just ask that you vote the video down and vote all the mean comments against me down (I'm amy31415 on there.)

Thanks guys. I was just trying to defend a scientific theory vs. scientific law and got plastered by these rude jerks due to sheer numbers. And they all think I'm retarded because I'm a scientist supporting Paul, b/c Paul doesn't believe in evolution.

Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaE0FlfCt1M#40XMomU6bwQ

hillertexas
01-26-2008, 10:18 PM
done

Thumper
01-26-2008, 10:23 PM
I just watched that guy's video. Not only is he one of the rudest people I have seen, he is a raving loon and a total jackass to boot. To think they call us kooks... that guy is totally out there. I seriously wouldn't worry about his opinion regarding... anything.

heath.whiteaker
01-26-2008, 10:25 PM
hehe... I posted.

amy31416
01-26-2008, 10:39 PM
done

Thanks so much.

amy31416
01-26-2008, 10:41 PM
I just watched that guy's video. Not only is he one of the rudest people I have seen, he is a raving loon and a total jackass to boot. To think they call us kooks... that guy is totally out there. I seriously wouldn't worry about his opinion regarding... anything.

Yeah, I really don't, but I got baited by him making a video with my username in it, trying to imply that I'm some idiot that believe 2+2=8 and that all of us supporters are, therefore, also idiots.

He's truly a seriously angry individual who gets off on pretending that he's smarter than anyone else and admits to enjoying calling people various names.

I mean, seriously, that is his calling in life?

amy31416
01-26-2008, 10:42 PM
hehe... I posted.

merci beaucoups mon ami ;)