01-26-2008, 10:02 PM
Signs for Ron Paul across 5 county area... 800+
Signs for Mitt Romney across 5 county area... 28
Signs for Rudy Giuliani across 5 county area... 0
Signs for Mike Huckabee across 5 county area...0
Signs for John McCain across 5 county area... 0

freedom-maniac
01-26-2008, 10:03 PM
I guess that's why he got the endorsement.

yongrel
Voters for Ron Paul... remains to be seen.

Let's not be overconfident.

TER
He's catching on, I'm tellin ya!

Derek Johnson
01-26-2008, 10:04 PM

Let's not be overconfident.

Make fun buddy.

yongrel
01-26-2008, 10:05 PM
Make fun buddy.

Not making fun. Just saying that we should not get over confident. That's what killed us after Iowa and New Hampshire. We went into these primaries thinking we owned NH, and when we got "only" 8%, we were crushed and pissed.

Yay for the work of AL supporters. I hope their work is enough.

freedom-maniac
01-26-2008, 10:06 PM

But it's coming to an end!

(Had to keep with the catch phrases)

P Campbell
01-26-2008, 10:10 PM
Signs for Mike Huckabee across 5 county area...0

I don't know why, but I'd have thought that Huckabee would have more of a presence there. Perhaps the campaign can't afford yard signs ;)

LibertyEagle
01-26-2008, 10:10 PM
My sister lives in a little town called Enterprise and she says there has still seen absolutely nothing in her newspaper or her TV. She's never seen a Ron Paul sign either.

All that means, is there's still work to be done. :)

LibertyEagle
01-26-2008, 10:11 PM
I don't know why, but I'd have thought that Huckabee would have more of a presence there. Perhaps the campaign can't afford yard signs ;)

According to my sister who lives in Alabama, Huckabee IS big there. We can beat him, but we've got to work smart AND fast.

hummtide
My sister lives in a little town called Enterprise and she says there has still seen absolutely nothing in her newspaper or her TV. She's never seen a Ron Paul sign either.

All that means, is there's still work to be done. :)

Tell her to take a look on Hwy 84 again! WE PLASTERED THE S*** OUT OF IT!

ksuguy
Yeah I drove through there on vacation last month. Ron Paul signs all over the general Mobile area.

LibertyEagle
01-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Tell her to take a look on Hwy 84 again! WE PLASTERED THE S*** OUT OF IT!

Will do! :D Good for you!!!

LibertyEagle
01-26-2008, 10:13 PM
Hummtide...

Any chance you can get that brand new Pastor Chuck Baldwin ad on the air in Alabama?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkkV5_88WfE&eurl=http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/

jacmicwag
01-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Signs on private property yards are huge indicator of success. But I hope folks are doing door-to-door big time in one of my favorite states. What a great surprise - the support appearing throughout the South with the exception of S. Carolina and Florida.

Jim_Karr
01-26-2008, 10:20 PM

Maybe we should all order like 5 free signs if they give them out from Huck to use as firestarters for a celebration.;)

EndTheFed
01-26-2008, 10:27 PM
I live in North AL. Many RP signs a few Mitt and a few Huck

Jobarra
Don't be so quick to confirm victory due to signs being out. Having canvassed a few hundred houses already, I can say that a HUGE amount of people are undecided. The few decideds I found were 3 for McCain, 2 for Fred, 1 for Huck, 1 for Hillary, 1 for Edwards(couldn't stand Hillary), and 1 for Paul. I really have no clue why McCain is so big so far. I really didn't think Alabama would go for McCain. I thought at the very least Fred or Huck. I really wish Huck would get out of the race, but the last speech from him indicated he's concentrating on AL and GA :(. At the very least we need 15% to get at-large delegates statewide. Each individual district can also give its own delegates so I'm hoping we win a few of those. I will be there though at my polling place this Wednesday(we vote earlier than the rest of the state) all day hoping to sway those undecideds. I'm hoping that I can also get people to vote for me(and thus Dr. Paul) since I'm on the ballot contesting another Paul candidate for the spot statewide for Place 3 At-Large. Nice thing is that I'm first alphabetically(at least on my county's ballot) and most people who don't know the candidates will hopefully vote for the first one.

hummtide
We in Dothan are gonna get a ton of signs after the Florida primary then collect all of ours and send em up to OHIO after our Super Tuesday primary.

hummtide
01-26-2008, 10:31 PM
I canvassed Headland.. SUPER conservative suburb town of Dothan. And they all LOVED everything they heard about Ron Paul..but the one line that locked them all in.. was that I told them.. "I dont want you to believe anything Im telling you.. if you have the internet, go online, and look up Dr Pauls voting record, and it WILL confirm every thing I have told you." "And you will (just as I did) discover this is the only person running for president with any integrity, or in Ron Pauls case.. nothing but integrity." I then have received about 8 calls from people who did that, and told me they couldnt believe what they read up was actually true.. to which I then told them.. "yeah, I had the same reaction too!"