PDA

View Full Version : Roomates Brother Just got Home From Iraq, READ THIS.

fxmercenary
01-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Ok, my roomates brother just got home from Iraq, he mentally can no longer drive a car, heres why.

Sometime in June, they were all in a humvee patrolling the streets of Baghdad, one of the guys in the passenger seat was playing around with his sidearm he thought was not loaded, so he decided to point it at the driver's face and pull the trigger, there was a bullett in the chamber, the firearm discharged, sending the bullet into the drivers mouth, blowing off his tongue and going out the side of his face.

Blood is going everwhere and his brother is ordered from the back to drive to base priority one, DO NOT STOP FOR ANYTHING, if people get in the way, mow them over, they take off doing about 60mph through the crowded streets, his brother stops, at a crosswalk, children are crossing the streets they just got out of a local school, he is ordered to proceed and not stop at GUNPOINT.

He begins mowing over pedestrians in the hummer, running over and killing dozens of children, women and elderly and he books it through the crowded streets to get an injured soldier to base for medical treatment.

The end result, the soldier lost his tongue and can no longer talk, and now his brother absolutely can never drive a vehicle again. :(

ItsTime
01-26-2008, 08:38 PM
your friend brother is a pussy. killing kids to save his own life?

Shink
01-26-2008, 08:39 PM
That's fucking disgusting. I HATE THE MILITARY. Yes, I'm qualified to say that (been there). It is a one-way ticket to a permanently ruined life. I feel so bad for the guy who got shot by the idiot who completely ignored not only STANDARD PROCEDURE but also common fuckin' sense. Ooooh, I just tense up and get pissed when I think about all of this.

j0ew00ds
01-26-2008, 08:40 PM

read the goddamn post again and then LEAVE after apologizing.

fxmercenary
01-26-2008, 08:41 PM

your an asshole. He didnt want to you prick. Whats he gonna do, get shot by his own people, just to be replaced and it all happen anyway? He had no choice.

TER
01-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Lord have mercy on us

jlizgar
01-26-2008, 08:42 PM
That sucks really really really bad
As the wife of a soldier, ive heard sick and sad stories....i feel bad for everyone involved in the mess that is Iraq...thank God my hubby came home in one piece and with as clear a conscience as he can have after being at war, too bad that cant be said for all the guys that were on his team :(

Liz :)

jlizgar
shit, I didnt mean to type a smiley face...nothing to smile about

RP 247
your friend brother is a pussy. killing kids to save his own life? :rolleyes:

j0ew00ds
01-26-2008, 08:43 PM
fx, can you edit the title of this post to mention "Graphic" - i figure many people aren't going to want to "read this" without a warning... :(