PDA

View Full Version : Is there actually any Kucinich Supporters here?

eawesome3
01-26-2008, 08:33 PM
I was just wondering if everyone here talking is only talking to fellow Ron Paul supporters or if anyone actually has tried to go out and spread the word to other Kucinich supporters.

Jojo
01-26-2008, 09:48 PM
There's a guy in my town who stands with an antiwar sign in town on a busy intersection every weekend. And a Kucinich sign. I went and talked to him a while back and filled him in on Ron Paul. We had a very nice talk and I have a feeling he might switch now. Wonder if it's too early to go give him a Ron Paul t-shirt...

affa
01-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Well, see - this is how the internet works - people who happen upon this website...

might just check out this subforum...

and then they will see your post...

and leave.

OR,

they might see a bunch of people talking about how much they like both Dennis Kucinich AND Ron Paul, and decide to stay and read more.

Point is - if you're not into Kucinich and you are posting in this subforum you really aren't helping.

Peace.

RSLudlum
01-27-2008, 12:41 AM
If there are Dennis supporters in here they might need to check on their State's Primary and Registration status ie if their state is an Open/Closed primary and if the registration date has passed to vote in the primary!!

Nadia
01-27-2008, 12:29 PM
Dennis did drop out in time for folks to switch to Ron Paul- but people would need some serious encouragement to switch parties. Ron Paul is our only hope now, but we also desperately need a new Congress with Dennis as Speaker of the House.

Consider running for Congress to throw out your incumbent stooge!
www.peacecandidates.com

jmarinara
01-27-2008, 02:32 PM
/edit

"ARE there actually any Kucinich supporters here?"

Sorry, had to do it, it was bugging me.

DahuiHeeNalu
01-27-2008, 03:30 PM
I think you can look at it this way most of us are for Ron Paul alot of us liked Kucinich and Gravel out of all candidates i think most of us fit that catagory because they are 3 real candidates against the war!

ronpaulyourmom
01-28-2008, 02:25 AM
Dennis did drop out in time for folks to switch to Ron Paul- but people would need some serious encouragement to switch parties. Ron Paul is our only hope now, but we also desperately need a new Congress with Dennis as Speaker of the House.

Consider running for Congress to throw out your incumbent stooge!
www.peacecandidates.com

Thanks for the website, I found a "Ron Paul Republican" running in my own state!

Time to donate. :)

mastermaosn
02-07-2008, 03:59 PM
I am a Kucinich supporter. I disagree with RP on most of his economic points. (I am a Social Democrat) He has great foreign policy message though. I really respect him, however I do not trust the free market to achieve certain ends.

pickdog
02-07-2008, 04:10 PM
I am a Kucinich supporter. I disagree with RP on most of his economic points. (I am a Social Democrat) He has great foreign policy message though. I really respect him, however I do not trust the free market to achieve certain ends.

maybe if we actually let the free market work

SweetMona
02-07-2008, 04:58 PM
You are right, let see how our free market works....

I especially like how RP proposes that 700 military bases in 131 friendly countries be changed to housing plans.... That would give us a great incentive with US economy.

boba
02-11-2008, 07:59 AM
I'm a progressive liberal. I think Ron Paul MUST run as an independent with either Kucinich, Gravel, or Nader. A balanced independent ticket. IMHO, the only difference between the left and right, is that liberals fear big corporations more, and conservatives fear big government more. Both fears are equally justified, to all Americans who love liberty.

CUnknown
02-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Agreed, Boba! But unfortunately, Dr. Paul says he's not running as an independent.

That pretty much leaves us with the choice to vote Libertarian, to write Ron Paul in, or to vote for Nader or Cynthia McKinney (whoever wins the Green nomination).

I think many people on this forum wish to write Ron Paul in, something that I think is kinda silly since he won't be running at that time. I mean, the votes probably wouldn't even be counted. I wish we would all agree to vote Libertarian, instead. I would have no problems with that. Unless we agree as a voting block to do that together, I am probably going Green.

affa
02-11-2008, 03:37 PM
I think many people on this forum wish to write Ron Paul in, something that I think is kinda silly since he won't be running at that time.

Thanks for being negative. Ron Paul still has a chance at being the nominee.

Second, I will be voting Ron Paul no matter what. I have no interest in voting Libertarian, but I do have an interest in seeing Ron Paul elected. That's why we are here.

revolutionman
03-30-2008, 05:47 PM
I saw Kucinich on the Colbert Report and looked into him a bit, and liked what i saw but got swept up in Obamas blahblah instead. That error has since been corrected. i wonder where I can get a pocket constitution too.

liberteebell
03-30-2008, 06:10 PM
I happen to have 1 pocket constitution left. If you like to have it, PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

Roxi
03-30-2008, 07:15 PM
I had never heard of DK before this election and paid little attention to him until i was in NH with OLFD.... we met up with a large group of DK supporters at the verizon arena holding signs when he was in town. Some of our guys were assholes to them but a few of us went and talked to them. they were pretty cool. A lot of them were actually ron paul supporters but were hung up on a few issues (like the KKK thing) but the common thread between them all was the constitution. I ended up exchanging contact info with their main grassroots organizer and anytime we saw each other she would run up and hug me and people would all be looking around like, woah this girl holding a RP sign and this girl holding the DK sign are friends WTF....

the majority of them said if DK dropped out and they were able to they would vote for RP.

after DK dropped out she told me that she had done what she could to convert her people to RP and i believe a lot of them who were able to vote for RP did.

there are many things about DK's positions I don't agree with but if i had never heard of ron paul and had only heard of DK i probably would have been a supporter just not so hard core like i am with RP.

so i guess you could say im a DK supporter, or at least a supporter of any politician who is pro-constitution, anti-unconstitutional war, and not in the CFR

Roxi
03-30-2008, 07:28 PM
I saw Kucinich on the Colbert Report and looked into him a bit, and liked what i saw but got swept up in Obamas blahblah instead. That error has since been corrected. i wonder where I can get a pocket constitution too.

or you can get this one signed by Ron Paul from me on ebay :D (sorry shameless promo)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=110237950858&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9818/34142731tu4.jpg

Aratus
03-31-2008, 09:01 AM
i like dennis kucinich and also mike gravel!
i'm also hoping several other libertarian people
run between september and november if
doctor ron paul won't directly do a run...

rossl
04-09-2008, 01:09 PM
I used to be a Kucinich supporter, but now I'm a fervent Gravel supporter. I kind of switched off between them when Kucinich was in the race.