PDA

View Full Version : Do you all feel it yet? We are literally living the movie "V FOR VENDETTA"

Dave Wood
01-26-2008, 07:43 PM
All news channels are blocked, blackbooted thugs rule, a small "elite" is at the controls and the only way to get through to the average American is to shut down the elites way of communication===the tv.

I know many here will say "leave, report to mods, crazy, etc..." but to the people who have actually watched that movie, you know this is the truth.

We are definitely being shut down and no one can deny where it is coming from. The only question left is WHY?

The movie V4 vendetta showed us exactly what we are up against. The brainwashed masses will not come on board unless they are literally shocked in some fashion.

After watching that production, you might not want to knock our more aggressive supporters any longer.

NCSURonPaulAddict
01-26-2008, 07:45 PM
I agree with you, I just can't figure out what our "shocker" should be.

Lord Xar
01-26-2008, 07:45 PM
yeah, its weird and disheartening.

A liberal like McCain is seen as hard on illegal immigration, wants to end the war, and is considered a straight talker. So discouraging. This is what the sheeple buy into. I am so discouraged at our whole system and how we are all played, manipulated.

Staupostek
01-26-2008, 07:46 PM
I thought this the other day when I was watching the news and saw all the problems in the world that would scare people into voting for a government that would protect them from everything and take care of them. Spooky how life mimics fiction sometimes.

freedom-maniac
01-26-2008, 07:47 PM
Naw, we're living in Star Wars: A New Hope

"Help us OB Ron, you're our only hope,".

amy31416
01-26-2008, 07:47 PM
I thought this the other day when I was watching the news and saw all the problems in the world that would scare people into voting for a government that would protect them from everything and take care of them. Spooky how life mimics fiction sometimes.

Except that V for Vendetta was based on a true story.

Staupostek
01-26-2008, 07:48 PM

Where's the vent and who has the torpedo? :D

Shink
01-26-2008, 07:49 PM

"Help us OB Ron, you're our only hope,".

I don't think we have the Force on our side. All we have is Han Solo.

Dave Wood
01-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Typical..the censors have taken control....rpf rip

satchelmcqueen
01-26-2008, 08:01 PM
yeah it just frustrates me how weak minded most people can be. obey the news , and so they do.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-26-2008, 08:06 PM
sleep/obey/consume is the MSM message.

Most of us are lucky that we awakened without excessive suffering.

Most people need to suffer extreme pain before the realization sets in on their fraudulent existence.
And they will feel it when the economy collapses.

liberteebell
01-26-2008, 08:08 PM
sleep/obey/consume is the MSM message.

Most of us are lucky that we awakened without excessive suffering.

Most people need to suffer extreme pain before the realization sets in on their fraudulent existence.
And they will feel it when the economy collapses.

...and they will scream at those of us who have been awake asking, "why didn't you warn me??????" :eek:

manny229
01-26-2008, 08:15 PM
I was watching a Fox news interview this morning of Montel Williams. He got pretty upset when they asked him about the Heath Ledger death. Montel replied do you guys know how many solidiers died in Irq this month?

They were like: but...but... Heath was an Icon.....

Sad

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player06.html?012608/012608_ff_montel&FOX_Friends&Celebrity%20Pressure&acc&FOX%20%26%20Friends&-1&Shows&181&&&new

Heavy Fed
01-26-2008, 08:40 PM
I agree with you, I just can't figure out what our "shocker" should be.

Here is your shocker! http://www.HeavyFed.com

Heavy Fed
01-26-2008, 08:42 PM
I don't think we have the Force on our side. All we have is Han Solo.

AND HEAVY FED NOW!

snaFU
01-26-2008, 09:16 PM
All news channels are blocked, blackbooted thugs rule, a small "elite" is at the controls and the only way to get through to the average American is to shut down the elites way of communication===the tv.

I know many here will say "leave, report to mods, crazy, etc..." but to the people who have actually watched that movie, you know this is the truth.

We are definitely being shut down and no one can deny where it is coming from. The only question left is WHY?

The movie V4 vendetta showed us exactly what we are up against. The brainwashed masses will not come on board unless they are literally shocked in some fashion.

After watching that production, you might not want to knock our more aggressive supporters any longer.

I think you need some sunlight or maybe...a life?

Wendi
01-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Nothing has changed in regards to media censorship... the problem is, for a few months, we actually started to believe we might be able to change it. Now, the reality is starting to sink in and we're realizing that far too many of our fellow citizens are content to play ostrich, hoping the problems will go away if they keep their heads in the sand long enough.

cageybee
01-27-2008, 01:07 PM
the Hollywood has been trying to say something with Matrix and with V for Vendetta

Dr.3D
01-27-2008, 01:31 PM
the Hollywood has been trying to say something with Matrix and with V for Vendetta

Will there be a "P for Paul" next?

Elliott
01-27-2008, 02:23 PM
I highly recommend George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four and Animal Farm. It's almost like Orwell went into a time machine and saw NOW and then went back in time and wrote what he saw. I also recommend Nine Inch Nails Year Zero album. Trent Reznor has been paying attention too obviously.

Truth Warrior
01-27-2008, 02:32 PM

BOTH from the Wachowski brothers.

We're not there yet. But well on the way, perhaps even beyond the point of no return.

PatriotOne
01-27-2008, 02:53 PM

I just rented and watched that movie for the first time back in November...mainly so I could understand all the references to it here on the boards and why we were having a moneybomb on Guy Faux day.

All the parallels in that movie to what is happening today did not escape me. I also realized had I not been awakened in the previous 3 years due to all my research, I would have never made the connections in that movie to what we are facing. People need to know we have a problem before they revolt. Most are still sleep walking and haven't a clue how bad things really are. I guess that's why the "wake up!" meme is so popular. They really mean it...Wake the hell up before it is too late.

USAF Vet Dan
01-27-2008, 02:59 PM
I think you need some sunlight or maybe...a life?

So you don't believe that all the power and control that is being asserted by the elite to subvert a free election isn't a problem big enough to cause grave concern? You don't feel that our options are rapidly diminishing? Dave Wood simply stated what many, many people have been thinking. Nobody wants anything but a peaceful victory but everybody who really gives a damn about our country (as defined by the Constitution, not this semi-communistic statist nightmare its evolved into) is asking questions similar to Dave's - "what in the Hell are we going to do?"

Perhaps it is you who needs to get a life.... or at least pull your head out of a certain biological orifice. And while you're at it, grow a pair.

While I believe that there are a number of other peaceful options that have yet to be explored, your reply to Dave was BS.

amy31416
01-27-2008, 03:06 PM
I highly recommend George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four and Animal Farm. It's almost like Orwell went into a time machine and saw NOW and then went back in time and wrote what he saw. I also recommend Nine Inch Nails Year Zero album. Trent Reznor has been paying attention too obviously.

So why don't those who are paying attention have the courage to come forward and support Paul?

Where's the Wachowski brothers? Where's Bill Maher? Where's Clint Eastwood? How about Drew Carey, Joe Rogan, John Stossel, et al?

We are in a nation of cowards. It's only us little people who have any semblance of courage anymore.

I'm disgusted.

freedom-maniac
01-27-2008, 04:42 PM
I highly recommend George Orwell's and Animal Farm.

Yeah, just the other day an upright-standing pig told me to go hold signs for Hillary. Orwell was on to something.

thehighwaymanq
01-27-2008, 04:47 PM
One of the top films in a while.

Wendi
01-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Will there be a "P for Paul" next? I have a running "joke" with a good friend. We sign our emails... "V for Paul." 'Cause, if anyone asks... V stands for VICTORY ;)

satchelmcqueen
01-28-2008, 05:25 PM

since music was brought up...i highly recommend either listening to Megadeth or reading some of their lyrics online. Dave Mustaine is very political in alot of his songs and he makes some very good points and comparisons.

rekced
01-28-2008, 05:45 PM
What's really funny is, if you tell people Fox News is evil they'll ask you if you're part of a secret society....

xd9fan
01-28-2008, 07:19 PM
“So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.”
–Sen. Padme Amidala, Star Wars Episode 3

jsu718
01-28-2008, 07:41 PM
I dunno... I thought we were living a bit closer to the movie "Man of the Year"

A. Havnes
01-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Does anyone else find it funny that the same kids who sit in a theater and watch "V for Vendetta" and say, "Dude, that's totally happening right now!" then go and vote democrat? It's like they then change their minds and say, "Give us more government and send us down that road! We want the government to assume responsibility for our lives!" I guess it's easier to complain when you can blame all your misfortune on a corrupt and unfair government rather than blame yourself.

Do high schoolers still read "1984" in school? Real eye-opener that book!

Yep, I think we're headed down that road, except I always considered it would be more like a cross between "1984" and "Brave New World" what with all the happy pills and surveylance.