PDA

View Full Version : "Convert Yourself" Sub-Forum?

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Give me some feedback on this one---
I saw that we have a Welcome Kucinich supporters and a Welcome Thompson supporters subforum.

How about we make another for Undecided/Other people. All threads are Ron Paul's stances on issues, good videos, etc.

This might be crazy, but I pitch all of my ideas no matter how weird.

Feedback??

NoPants
01-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Waste of time, it would just be a bunch of us in there all the time. That or nobody would ever go into it at all.

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-26-2008, 06:58 PM
Waste of time, it would just be a bunch of us in there all the time. That or nobody would ever go into it at all.

You think so? I think that it would be a good link to send undecided people to. This way, they could ask questions and get fast answers.

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-26-2008, 07:00 PM
When you vote please put your reasoning.

FreeTraveler
01-26-2008, 07:21 PM
www.ronpaul2008.com/issues (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues)

This is ONE of the HQ type jobs that they've done a great job with.

Perhaps a "Greatest YouTubes" thread, then a poll, and a final "Top 10 as Voted by RPF" thread... but NOT issues, that's HQ's job.

NoPants
01-26-2008, 07:28 PM
You think so? I think that it would be a good link to send undecided people to. This way, they could ask questions and get fast answers.

Yeah, most people aren't out there looking for information on Dr. Paul. That's why the "boots on the ground" is so important because it takes us to them. Just my opinion.