Ryan_G
01-26-2008, 06:31 PM
Never saw this one posted, and it's a great two page article

http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics/story/460248.html

vote4ronpauleeze
01-26-2008, 07:48 PM
The end was my favorite part....
--------

Democrat Shane Sklar, a rancher who lost to Paul in 2006, said the congressman’s supporters either didn’t believe or didn’t care that his votes had made him an ineffective gadfly.

“The attitude was, ‘He may be a little off the wall, but he’s our off-the-wall guy,’ ” Sklar said. President Ron Paul? Sklar will not rule it out.

“I think people underestimate his political skills all the time,” Sklar said. “You can’t ever take Ron Paul for granted.”
---------

LynnB
01-26-2008, 09:00 PM
This was the article that ran in our local ragsheet in NW Florida, and I was absolutely appalled -- everyone else thought it wasn't so bad, but I read the first few lines, and have never picked up another paper here. And this was the article they used locally as the area's intro to his platform!

Crickett
01-26-2008, 09:46 PM
This was the article that ran in our local ragsheet in NW Florida, and I was absolutely appalled -- everyone else thought it wasn't so bad, but I read the first few lines, and have never picked up another paper here. And this was the article they used locally as the area's intro to his platform!

You have to be kidding! That is a shame. That article is very close to awful..well, maybe a bad plus..lol