PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Hopeful Tancredo: Let’s Blow Up Mecca!

Bradley in DC
08-02-2007, 10:08 PM
http://www.prosebeforehos.com/anonymous_banker/08/02/presidential-hopeful-tancredo-lets-blow-up-mecca/

Sir VotesALot
08-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Tancredo should stick to immigration. I'm afraid it's his only strongpoint.

Kuldebar
08-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Well, in order to fight terrorism, we must become terrorists, right?

hard@work
08-02-2007, 10:57 PM
... if we "blow up mecca" we will have to go to war with the entire mideast, and quite possibly other countries as well. Not because they would be mad enough to band together to oppose us. But because they would completely cut off the oil supply forcing us into immediate recession spiraling into depression.

In order to protect just our national interests we would have to secure even more mideast oil fields with troops. Many of these fields, unbeknownst to sleeping Americans, are coveted by other oil using countries. You know, ones like ... China, Russia, and *gasp* Germany. And, since countries such as China and Russia have mutual defence pacts with countries such as Iran ... this could get quite messy. That's not even throwing in just the small issue of conventional weaponry.

You see, conventional weaponry is the key to convetional war. And, conventional war is run on oil. So what country would allow the U.S. to continue to invade the oil resources required to win conventional wars (if even only by proxy due to the nuclear deterrent)? That's right, Switzerland would. And that's it.

Because if we do one more invasion it's over for us, and if we did something completely fucking insane like use a nuclear weapon near a civilian population or attack one more country who hasn't used their government's military against us we're done for. Bomb Mecca, a religious site of that magnitude?!? That's not just completely fucking insane that's psycopathic.

ChooseLiberty
08-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Just shows you how much the average American knows about the Middle East and the World. That's exactly how the US ends up in its many quagmires and why it's easy for the Zionists persuade them to jump in.

And Tancredo as an elected official should be smarter and better informed than the average Josephine.

Akus
08-03-2007, 02:37 AM
Well, I'd give up "hope" if I were him.

ghemminger
08-03-2007, 02:45 AM
he's smokin crack