PDA

View Full Version : FBI Agent exposes Hillary!

freedom-maniac
01-26-2008, 05:39 PM
The book is Unlimited Acess, by retired FBI Special Agent Gary Aldrich, copyright 1996.

I will type up sections of the book I find relevant. Most of it is about Bill, but some is on Hill. More dirt on her.

freedom-maniac
01-26-2008, 05:41 PM
Page 11

Other warning signs were more ominous. The Clintons, for instance, had been late for their own inauguaration. A case of jittters or understandable last-minute fussing?

No, not according to extremely reliable sources who have spoken to me and who, for obvious reasons, must remain anonymous. One of the reasons the Clintons were late was because Vice President Gore had just found out that the West Wing office usually reserved for the vice president was instead going to be occupied by the first lady.

Network news cameras, trained on Blair House the morning of the inaugration, recorded a glimpse of the president and first lady screaming at each other. Sources I consider very reliable affirm that Clinton told Hillary that if she didn't back off from her plans to unseat Gore, Gore would go public with his anger and perhaps resign. Hillary shouted at him that as far as she was concerned, they had a deal - a deal that dated back to the campaign, when Lloyd Cutter had convinced her to stand by Clinton despite the allegations that he'd had an affair with Gennifer Flowers. The matter had already been decided, she said, and she had no intention of backing off; Gore was bluffing.

(irrelevent paragraph about Clintons having tea with the Bushes)

After taking the oath, Bill and Hillary Clinton were taken to a holding room in the Capitol building. Minutes passed while everyone waited for Bill and Hillary to emerge to commerce the inaugral festivities. A Capitol Hill police officer was ordered to inform the Clintons that everyone was ready and waiting.

The policeman knocked and opened the door of the holding room. He immediately shut it, beating a hasty retreat. Hillary Clinton was screaming at her husband in what was described as "uncontrolled and unbridled fury." Apparently, the matter of office space was not settled.

The Capitol Hill police and the Secret Service quickly conferred about intervening if it appeared the president's life might be threatened by the first lady! The question before them was, "How much physical abuse is too much physical abuse?"

hawks4ronpaul
01-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Please do not invoke disturbing imagery by saying, "exposes Hillary."

Thank you.
Acting Mental Health Block Warden, Forum Ward 7
http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

bkreigh
01-26-2008, 06:09 PM
Please do not invoke disturbing imagery by saying, "exposes Hillary."

Thank you.
Acting Mental Health Block Warden, Forum Ward 7
http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Im hoping the hef offers her a fold out in playboy!!!! :eek: I think i just threw up a little in my mouth. I just wanted others to have the same picture in their head! :D

freedom-maniac
01-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Page 17

As I left the OEOB and crossed the West Executive parking lot, I glanced at the cars. Same cars, same drivers. That was something of a relief. One constant in a sea of change. During the campaign the Clintons had criticized the "limousines" used by the "preppie" Bush administration. Clinton's people had said they intended to get rid of the limos, which weren't limos at all, just dark-colored, full size American sedans. Later the Clintons did get rid of them. They bought new ones to replace the year-old models.

freedom-maniac
01-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Im hoping the hef offers her a fold out in playboy!!!! :eek: I think i just threw up a little in my mouth. I just wanted others to have the same picture in their head! :D

Not to be all Mod-ish, but can we keep it serious? This is some pretty good info.

Mystile
01-26-2008, 06:28 PM
The book is Unlimited Acess, by retired FBI Special Agent Gary Aldrich, copyright 1996.

I will type up sections of the book I find relevant. Most of it is about Bill, but some is on Hill. More dirt on her.

Whoa! 1996!? And she was corrupt then!? She's probably got a heck of a lot more dirt on her record in the past 12 years, especially when becoming a Senator.

freedom-maniac
01-26-2008, 06:31 PM
Whoa! 1996!? And she was corrupt then!? She's probably got a heck of a lot more dirt on her record in the past 12 years, especially when becoming a Senator.

Yes, and I've just started reading the book. I can't wait until she gets the nomination, and we start looking at her Senate career.

CurtisLow
01-26-2008, 06:38 PM
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/65/hillarypaulpu1.jpg

We must be making some progress in our effort to break the media blockade surrounding Peter Paul v Clinton et al and its evidence of illegalities directed personally by Hillary Clinton with Bill’s help, that won Hillary a seat in the US Senate and allowed her to avoid accountability ever since.

Since 2001, Hillary Clinton’s corruption of all branches of government that investigated Peter Paul’s complaints of the personal illegalities directed by Hillary to win and keep her Senate seat have resulted in: a sham trial of Hillary’s finance director, a federal judge, appointed by the Clintons, who publicly “threw” a criminal trial and a federal prosecutor who misrepresented material facts to a jury in the case he was prosecuting in order protect Hillary.

http://www.peterfpaul.com/

fedup100
01-26-2008, 07:02 PM
I can't believe this is just coming out for you guys. This book should be mandatory reading for every American before they can vote.

The book describes their first morning in the private quarters. Hillary was asked "what was it like waking up in the White House"?

Hillary answered, "we both woke up and looked at each other and died laughing".
They are still laughing at the stupid American people who let them be selected to Office.

You can thank these two for NAFTA and GATT and by the way.......Hillary was the President, Bill was just the service tech for the young interns and I am sure he can't wait to get back in service.

This Secret Service agent also describes the first Christmas tree in the private quarters of the White House. The decorations were different colored condoms and mirrors and razor blades.......used to cut cocaine.

People, those of you 40 and under have no idea how corrupt this bunch is and it is no better with Bush or Obama or Romney, which is Bush the decider's best friend.

Voter fraud and diebold machines will keep this demonic cabal spinning as long as the American people sit on their asses and let Fox news shaft it to them.

freedom-maniac
01-26-2008, 07:35 PM
I can't believe this is just coming out for you guys. This book should be mandatory reading for every American before they can vote.

The book describes their first morning in the private quarters. Hillary was asked "what was it like waking up in the White House"?

Hillary answered, "we both woke up and looked at each other and died laughing".
They are still laughing at the stupid American people who let them be selected to Office.

Just when I thought I would be the only person to have the old book.