PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul was teaching the inquisitive portion of the public during Jan. 24th debate

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 03:39 PM
His at first glance bizarre question to McCain was a learning opportunity that will help continue to define the Republican Presidential races dialogue.

And yes...he Torpedoed McCain hard with this...:D

Hehehehe...spread it and digg it.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Iquiring_Minds_Want_to_Know_Did_McCain_Just_Get_To rpedoed

The Plan
01-26-2008, 03:49 PM
I think that question was so diabolical. He knows that until the end of time people can look at the film of that question being answered and know that McCain doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

You know sometimes i am actually fooled by Ron into thinking he's just a mild mannered smart old man, but i was actually have been very suprised at how sly he actually is.

I think we all tend to forget at times that people have been trying to push around Ron and push him out of Washington for years and he has not only survived it but he has become a legend because of it.

We need to really have rock solid faith in this man, he's earned it.

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 03:51 PM
I think that question was so diabolical. He knows that until the end of time people can look at the film of that question being answered and know that McCain doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

You know sometimes i am actually fooled by Ron into thinking he's just a mild mannered smart old man, but i was actually have been very suprised at how sly he actually is.

I think we all tend to forget at times that people have been trying to push around Ron and push him out of Washington for years and he has not only survived it but he has become a legend because of it.

Exactly...a sly ol' fox he is :D

Karmus
01-26-2008, 03:58 PM

Amen to that. I hate it when people start to second guess what he's doing or the questions he asks. All of it is so well thought out because it has to be, he's at odds with all of Washington. The question he asked, as soon as he asked it, I started laughing soooo loud because McCain looked like a complete idiot and I knew it before he even opened his mouth.

Btw as people have said, the question is such a good one to look into, very interesting.

jonahtrainer
01-26-2008, 04:00 PM
Exactly...a sly ol' fox he is :D

Dumb like a fox :eek:

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Dumb like a fox :eek:

No Foxes are smart....Fauxes are stupid :D

BeFranklin
01-26-2008, 04:12 PM

We need a picture of Ron Paul flying in a super man cape :)

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 04:16 PM
We need a picture of Ron Paul flying in a super man cape :)

He is kind of on the superhero level for me :P

Wyurm
01-26-2008, 04:21 PM

He is Columbo.

RSLudlum
01-26-2008, 04:22 PM
Sometimes this campaign seems like a national 2 semester college course on Rethinking American Governmental Policies funded by us ;)

dvictr
01-26-2008, 04:22 PM
i could not have written better this myself! Great article about the question a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE should be able to answer:eek:

-

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 04:39 PM
i could not have written better this myself! Great article about the question a PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE should be able to answer:eek:

-

McCain is such a goober...he has no clue...however...I think he knows what the president's working group is...just doesn't want to admit it...slimeball!

dvictr
01-26-2008, 04:46 PM
McCain is such a goober...he has no clue...however...I think he knows what the president's working group is...just doesn't want to admit it...slimeball!

presidnetial CANDIDATE:D

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 04:53 PM
presidnetial CANDIDATE:D

I'm confused? LOL :D

Dr.3D
01-26-2008, 04:57 PM
No Foxes are smart....Fauxes are stupid :D

Is a Faux, Faux fur coat a real fur coat? :D

Red Dingo
01-26-2008, 04:58 PM
Sometimes this campaign seems like a national 2 semester college course on Rethinking American Governmental Policies funded by us ;)

I feel that way and I'm an AUSSIE!!! lapping it all up, learning about the constitution and Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson. Learning about the economy. Learning about how the gov/media/corporations are have a threesome relationship and it is evil!!! Learning first hand experience (from another continent allbeit) what it is TRULY like to share that revolutionary feeling that only happens very rarely in Western countries - and to KNOW we are on the RIGHT SIDE OF IT.

Amen. Let us not be complicit with the corruption through silence. May our voices be heard loud and strong.

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 04:59 PM
Is a Faux, Faux fur coat a real Fox fur coat? :D

Nice pun...of course it isn't a Fox because it is a Faux :D...but funny none the less :P

FSP-Rebel
01-26-2008, 05:00 PM
Moreso than just the debate question, Paul's slyness gives me a lot of hope for the upcoming primaries and the battle for the nomination. A testimony to Dr. Paul's wit and confidence is his past sentiment that 'no one thought we'd beat the British until Yorktown.' I'm more convinced than ever that Dr. Paul is just sittin back waiting to pounce.

redchina
01-26-2008, 05:11 PM
When I first heard Paul's question I instantly thought it was a mistake for him to ask it. I thought he could have asked something more provocative.
In retrospect, I think Paul was playing the political game. He knew wasn't going to get any air time, so he decided to make another candidate look like a fool instead. He chose McCain because he was the front runner. I think this whole debate was setup to make Romney win Florida.

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 05:11 PM
I feel that way and I'm an AUSSIE!!! lapping it all up, learning about the constitution and Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson. Learning about the economy. Learning about how the gov/media/corporations are have a threesome relationship and it is evil!!! Learning first hand experience (from another continent allbeit) what it is TRULY like to share that revolutionary feeling that only happens very rarely in Western countries - and to KNOW we are on the RIGHT SIDE OF IT.

Amen. Let us not be complicit with the corruption through silence. May our voices be heard loud and strong.

Welcome aboard Mate! I have some friends from Aussieland :D

itshappening
01-26-2008, 05:17 PM

I agree with all your comments but the highly paid campaign officials are just not up to scratch, his biggest mistake is being too loyal to them

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-26-2008, 05:27 PM
It was definitely an awesome moment.

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 05:39 PM
When I first heard Paul's question I instantly thought it was a mistake for him to ask it. I thought he could have asked something more provocative.
In retrospect, I think Paul was playing the political game. He knew wasn't going to get any air time, so he decided to make another candidate look like a fool instead. He chose McCain because he was the front runner. I think this whole debate was setup to make Romney win Florida.

Agreed...just took a good shot at 100yr war McCain.

UnitedWeStand
01-26-2008, 05:54 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1084446&highlight=germany#post1084446

Dont be so sure that McCain isn't *that* stupid..

UnitedWeStand
01-26-2008, 05:55 PM
h ttp://www.digg.com/politics/McCain_calls_Putin_the_President_of_Germany_in_thi s_video
(there's a strange space in the URL where it says "in_this_video" but I can't get rid of it with edits)

oops try this link instead=)

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 05:55 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1084446&highlight=germany#post1084446

Dont be so sure that McCain isn't *that* stupid..

Yeah...I would be more likely to believe that he was avoiding the question.:mad:

crink
01-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Honestly... I didn't understand the question either, and still don't. But I'm sure it was a good one.

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 06:07 PM
Honestly... I didn't understand the question either, and still don't. But I'm sure it was a good one.

You read the article with its explanation?:D

Neomatrix
01-26-2008, 06:24 PM
Ha ha BIG ROCK!:D

wgadget
01-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Did anyone else notice that liberal McCain used about every opportunity to namedrop in every question? Even the one Ron asked. Funny.

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 07:11 PM
Ha ha BIG ROCK!:D

About time somebody figured out what my sig means :P. You are the first ever...and I have had it on Daily Paul for ever. Obviously big rock is not the whole thing :D

clintontj72
01-26-2008, 07:11 PM
Did anyone else notice that liberal McCain used about every opportunity to namedrop in every question? Even the one Ron asked. Funny.

I wonder if his battleship that just took the torpedo is called the USS Liberal :D ?

Sey.Naci
01-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Did anyone else notice that liberal McCain used about every opportunity to namedrop in every question? Even the one Ron asked. Funny.With McCain in office, it would be another US puppet regime; the Bush regime was just that. Sounds like the puppetmasters of McCain are lining up in droves and rather than keeping it a secret, McWar's such a fool that he's broadcasting it

humanic
01-26-2008, 07:18 PM

Exactly. He comes off as "mild mannered smart old man" when he asks McCain the question, but all you need to do is watch the video of him in the parking lot after the debate discussing McCain's response to his question to see what he was really up to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPm8ptvIMPs

clintontj72
01-27-2008, 12:59 AM
Exactly. He comes off as "mild mannered smart old man" when he asks McCain the question, but all you need to do is watch the video of him in the parking lot after the debate discussing McCain's response to his question to see what he was really up to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPm8ptvIMPs

That was so great...that after debate video :D

clintontj72
01-27-2008, 11:14 AM
With McCain in office, it would be another US puppet regime; the Bush regime was just that. Sounds like the puppetmasters of McCain are lining up in droves and rather than keeping it a secret, McWar's such a fool that he's broadcasting it

Gosh darn it...McCain makes me so mad :mad:

clintontj72
01-27-2008, 11:49 AM
Blimp

jmunjr
01-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Sorry, I got the impression that not only was the question fumbled about, it was a bad, arrogant question clearly intended to make McCain look stupid. It completely reminds me of those pompous jackwads who talk to other people using really big words for the sole purpose of belittling them.

The main reason the question was a bad one is because nobody watching would have any understanding of it. The root of the question was poor, and Paul's delivery was even worse. There is that YouTube video of MCCain and Miss Teen SC going around where McCain fumbles about, but Paul did the same thing when asking it.

Call me a troll, but look at my other posts and you will know I am not. I love Paul and want him to win, but I think he blew a solid opportunity with the question and the way in which it was delivered.

I really hope this doesn't get deleted either, and despite being best friends with the main mod here, I haven't visited as much because of the censorship(correct me if I am wrong).

jmunjr
01-27-2008, 01:12 PM
About time somebody figured out what my sig means :P. You are the first ever...and I have had it on Daily Paul for ever. Obviously big rock is not the whole thing :D

Type it into google and the translation comes up rather quickly..

clintontj72
01-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Type it into google and the translation comes up rather quickly..

Yeah...I know...but nobody has done it :D