PDA

View Full Version : Best Ad for Superbowl

MikeSmith
01-26-2008, 02:43 PM
Forget It!

Cyclone
01-26-2008, 02:45 PM
He sounds very angry and mean, but it is 10000000 times better than the orange flashing annoying hard to read hippy music of Frankdogg's.

LibertyEagle
01-26-2008, 02:45 PM
The all seeing eye makes it a NO for me. Sorry.

BreakYourChains
01-26-2008, 02:46 PM
The seeing eye could be a problem. The public would never understand it. If that could be changed, it is great!

NoPants
01-26-2008, 02:47 PM
It wouldn't be my choice. I'd try something more... um... Inspiring!

MikeSmith
01-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Alright no one likes this ad for some reason... but you have to realize that Frankdogg's is not a good choice. It won't convert any neocons because they will think the No IRS thing is hogwash, and it won't convert any democrats/independents because it doesn't have reasoning behind his positions and is anti-illegals, anti-tax, etc.

Melissa
01-26-2008, 02:52 PM
I love this ad

Cyclone
01-26-2008, 02:55 PM
Hippie music? That IS the music that was popular when the Baby Boomers were young. That's the group of people we need to reach. Unfortunately, I don't think they can use the Creedence Clearwater Revival track and will have to use something else.

Yes, hippie music. Just because some of us were there at the time, remember this music does not mean that it is not hopelessly old fashioned, none of us are hippies NOW, the ad is terrible, it is ugly, flashing, says nothing and is a waste of money.

Are you trying to sell them on going against Vietnam or today's issues?

And yes, when the baby boomers were young they were hippies - or at least the ones listening to CCR.

But at least this ad, even though the eye is a problem and the tone of Ron's voice and the production of it, etc. etc. etc. it is still much better than that other piece of junk.

Opulen
01-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Maybe we can ask Frankdogg to make a slight change(improvement to his video) if we still have time. Its better that way IMHO.

rfbz
01-26-2008, 03:02 PM
that eye just creeps me out and is distracting, sorry

FreeTraveler
01-26-2008, 03:39 PM
OMFG, run this and we're dead. 99+% of the American public is NOT ready for the truth, let's not cram it down their throats. Truthers recognize the eye, the rest will think it's an ad for the new "National Treasure" movie. :D

As an aside, have you done anything to get this project happen but pick out an ad, which you weren't asked to do in the first place? It's easy to decide how to direct other people doing the hard work, I know, but start a project of your own if you want to drive the trolley.

MikeSmith
01-26-2008, 03:46 PM
OMFG, run this and we're dead. 99+% of the American public is NOT ready for the truth, let's not cram it down their throats. Truthers recognize the eye, the rest will think it's an ad for the new "National Treasure" movie. :D

As an aside, have you done anything to get this project happen but pick out an ad, which you weren't asked to do in the first place? It's easy to decide how to direct other people doing the hard work, I know, but start a project of your own if you want to drive the trolley.

No one will notice the eye except for conspiracy theorists. They'll just think it's the back of a dollar (WHICH IT IS! @$2#%^).

No, I haven't done anything for this project. I just don't think the Frankdogg ad will convert anyone. I guess it has the potential of converting those who have never heard of Paul, but I doubt it; it has no substance. I think the ad needs to be clips from the debates set to music or something, not just 4 word positions, some of which, people believe are entirely impossible. I was just trying to add a little logic to the decision, but no one wanted a discussion.

Melissa
01-26-2008, 03:47 PM
I agree I did not think anything of the eye that must be in others minds I played it for someone who never gets on line and they loved it but I am used to being in the minority

Kotin
01-26-2008, 03:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tCW_umtjMU&NR=1

or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Fsv7iwZRc