PDA

View Full Version : World Without Cancer (Its a deficiency disease)

whobot
01-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Summary:
Mr. Griffin marshals the evidence that cancer is a deficiency disease—like scurvy or pellagra—aggravated by the lack of an essential food compound in modern man’s diet. That substance is vitamin B17 which is removed from many foods today. In its purified form developed for cancer therapy, it is known as Laetrile.

This story is not approved by orthodox medicine. The FDA, the AMA, and The American Cancer Society have labeled it fraud and quackery. Yet the evidence is clear that here, at last, is the final answer to the cancer riddle.

Why has orthodox medicine waged war against this non drug approach? The author contends that the answer is to be found, not in science, but in politics—and is based upon the hidden economic and power agenda of those who dominate the medical establishment.

With billions of dollars spent each year on research, with other billions taken in on the sale of cancer-related drugs, and with fund-raising at an all-time high, there are now more people making a living from cancer than dying from it. If the solution should be found in a simple vitamin, this gigantic industry could be wiped out over night. The result is that the politics of cancer therapy is more complicated than the science.

Movies:
http://img.youtube.com/vi/Xh2od6q7lD8/default.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh2od6q7lD8

http://img.youtube.com/vi/YM_VeiZq8PU/default.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM_VeiZq8PU

Here are some foods that contain b17:
* KERNELS OR SEEDS OF FRUIT: The highest concentration of vitamin B-17 to be found in nature, aside from bitter almonds. Apple, apricot, cherry, nectarine, peach, pear, plum, prune.
* BEANS: broad (Vicia faba), burma, chickpeas, lentils (sprouted), lima, mung (sprouted), Rangoon, scarlet runner.
* NUTS: Bitter almond, macadamia, cashew.
* BERRIES: Almost all wild berries. Blackberry, chokeberry, Christmas berry, cranberry, elderberry, raspberry, strawberry.
* SEEDS: Chia, flax, sesame.
* GRASSES: Acacia, alfalfa (sprouted), aquatic, Johnson, milkweed, Sudan, minus, wheat grass, white dover.
* GRAINS: oat groats, barley, brown rice, buckwheat groats, chia, flax, millet, rye, vetch, wheat berries.
* MISCELLANEOUS: bamboo shoots, fuschia plant, sorghum, wild hydrangea, yew tree (needles, fresh leaves).

from http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org/

For those that may try and debunk this please watch movies first. :)

asgardshill
01-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Laetrile's back? That old scam? Ask Steve McQueen how well it worked for him.

http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/laetrile.html

Oh, wait. You can't. He's dead.

LivingFree
01-26-2008, 02:05 PM
I heard that cancer is being caused intentionally so big pharma can profit:

- SV40 in Vaccines
- Radioactive polonium in chemical fertilizers (In 1977, Phillip Morris confirmed that superphosphate fertilizer was a source of polonium)

CurtisLow
01-26-2008, 02:06 PM
www.1cure4cancer.com/

"Vitamin B17 was the subject of great controversy over 20 years ago when some of the world's top scientists claimed that when consumed, the components of the seed make it 100% impossible to develop cancer and will kill existing cancer in most cases. The pharmaceutical companies pounced on this claim immediately and demanded that FDA studies be conducted. The results of these studies are found in the book "World Without Cancer", by G. Edward Griffin

SCREW THE FDA AND THEIR RX CARTEL

"If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny. "

~Thomas Jefferson

THIS GROUP IS FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION THAT GOES AROUND INVENTING "DISEASES" AND MAKES TOXIC RX GRADE DRUGS TO CURE THEM GETTING PEOPLE HOOKED AND SICKER FROM THEM. THIS GROUP IS FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW THAT HERBS, HOMEOTHERAPY AND OTHER HOLISTIC AND NATURAL REMEDIES CAN AND DOES CURE THEIR "DISEASES." THIS IS A PLACE WHERE WE CAN SHARE INFORMATION.

Check this mess out..
www.prisonplanet.com/article...ayer.htm

whobot
01-26-2008, 02:58 PM
Laetrile's back? That old scam? Ask Steve McQueen how well it worked for him.

http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/laetrile.html

Oh, wait. You can't. He's dead.

If you would have read the sources you would have seen the statement saying Laetrile is not recommended for curing cancer. B17 is a way t prevent getting it. That and avoiding the plethora of other cancer causing chemicals they put in our foods such as MSG and Fluoride.

asgardshill
01-26-2008, 03:09 PM
If you would have read the sources you would have seen the statement saying Laetrile is not recommended for curing cancer.

Then why did you say this in the third sentence of your OP summary?

In its purified form developed for cancer therapy, it is known as Laetrile.

B17 is a way t prevent getting it. That and avoiding the plethora of other cancer causing chemicals they put in our foods such as MSG and Fluoride.

"Vitamin B17", also known as cyanide, certainly IS a way to keep from getting cancer. So is blowing the top of your head off with a shotgun - there has never been a case of cancer that developed and grew in a dead person before.

You keep your cyanide, and I'll keep my MSG and fluorine in the tiny amounts I consume. (Except for Moo Goo Gai Pan Night at the local Chinese diner of course).

H Roark
01-26-2008, 03:20 PM
I don't know how I feel about completely abolishing the FDA, but Laetrile is a perfect example of how the FDA is working against the citizens its supposed to protect.

constituent
01-26-2008, 03:23 PM
I don't know how I feel about completely abolishing the FDA, but Laetrile is a perfect example of how the FDA is working against the citizens its supposed to protect.

i know right... let's just get rid of the jackbooted thugs at the dea.

whobot
01-26-2008, 03:43 PM
You keep your cyanide, and I'll keep my MSG and fluorine in the tiny amounts I consume. (Except for Moo Goo Gai Pan Night at the local Chinese diner of course).

Your loss. ;)

Laetrile and the Life Saving Substance Called Cyanide
by Philip Binzel, Jr., M.D.

A doctor from the U.S. FDA once said that Laetrile contains "free" hydrogen cyanide and, thus, is toxic. I would like to correct that misconception:

There is no "free" hydrogen cyanide in Laetrile. When Laetrile comes in contact with the enzyme beta-glucosidase, the Laetrile is broken down to form two molecules of glucose, one molecule of benzaldehyde and one molecule of hydrogen cyanide (HCN). Within the body, the cancer cell-and only the cancer cell-contains that enzyme. The key word here is that the HCN must be FORMED. It is not floating around freely in the Laetrile and then released. It must be manufactured. The enzyme beta glucosidase, and only that enzyme, is capable of manufacturing the HCN from Laetrile. If there are no cancer cells in the body, there is no beta-glucosidase. If there is no beta-glucosidase, no HCN will be formed from the Laetrile (1).

Laetrile does contain the cyanide radical (CN). This same cyanide radical is contained in Vitamin B12, and in berries such as blackberries, blueberries and strawberries. You never hear of anyone getting cyanide poisoning from 12 or any of the above-mentioned berries, because they do not. The cyanide radical (CW) and hydrogen cyanide (HCN) are two completely different compounds, just as pure sodium (Na+) - one of the most toxic substances known to mankind - and sodium chloride (NaCl), which is table salt, are two completely different compounds.

If the above is true, how did the story ever get started that Laetrile contains "free" hydrogen cyanide? It was the Food and Drug Administration.

1. For a more detailed analysis of the theoretical action of Laetrile against cancer cells, see G. Edward Griffin, World Without Cancer (Thousand Oaks, CA: American Media, 1974).

I remember reading in some newspaper back in the late 1960's or early 1970's a news release from the FDA. This release stated that there were some proponents of a substance known as "Laetrile" (I'd never heard of it before) who were saying that this substance was capable of forming hydrogen cyanide in the presence of the cancer cell. The release continued by saying that, if this were actually true, we had, indeed, found a substance, which was target-specific, and would be of great value to the cancer patient. But, the news release went on to say, the FDA had done extensive testing of this substance, "Laetrile," and found no evidence that it contained hydrogen cyanide or that any hydrogen cyanide was released in the presence of the cancer cell. Thus, they said, Laetrile was of no value.

When it was clearly established some time later that Laetrile did, indeed, release hydrogen cyanide in the presence of the cancer cell, how do you suppose the FDA reacted? Did they admit that they were wrong? Did they admit that they had done a very inadequate job in running their tests? No! They now proclaimed that Laetrile contained hydrogen cyanide and thus was toxic!

So, here is a bureau of the Federal Government which, a short time before, had said that the reason Laetrile did not work was because it did not release hydrogen cyanide in the presence of cancer cells. Now, when they find that it does, they say that it is toxic. When offered an opportunity to present evidence of Laetrile's toxicity in Federal Court, they admitted that they had none. (See Chapter One Alive and Well by Dr. Philip Binzel, available at: http://www.realityzone.com or see Contacts).

Graphic on Action of Laetrile in Cancer
(A graphic representation of the chemistry of Nitrilosides in Cancer)

The founder of I.G. Farbin, Co., Leibig, discovered amygdalin in 1822. I.G. Farbin is a huge cartel containing some 2000 other cartels. Krebs discovered L-Mandelonitrile-beta-glucoside in 1922 (extrinsic). Beard sited role of trophoblast in British medical magazine Lancet and in 1904 and discussed intrinsic factor chymotrypsin. It was Dr. Ernest T. Krebs, Jr. who discovered the role of Nitrilosides, the extrensic factor, shown below:
http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/Images/ActionofB17.gif
Though it has limitations in certain cancers, vitamin B17 may be extremely effective in the most common tumours such as carcinoma of the lung, breast, prostate, colon, and lymphomas. A highly publicised clinical trial conducted by the National Cancer Institute in 1981 tried unsuccessfully to prove Laetrile ineffective and toxic. Today, Laetrile occupies a position on the "front lines" of alternative cancer therapy. "We have found Laetrile to be effective in people that have active cancer", says Dr. Contreras "but that is not its only function, for the prevention of cancer and the maintenance of remission there is nothing as effective as Laetrile. Its non-toxicity permits its use indefinitely in the prevention of relapses and the prevention of metastases. Surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy can only be administered for a limited time, afterward patients are left without any protection".

Peace&Freedom
01-26-2008, 03:57 PM
There are less toxic natural therapies for cancer, among them folic acid/vitamin C, vitamin D, blood-thinning nutrients and minerals (Vitamin E, fish oil, garlic, magnesium citrate). Lew Rockwell contributor Bill Sardi discusses them here:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/sardi/sardi73.html

WilliamC
01-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Want to know a secret?

THC, the active component in marijuana, kills tumors.

See

http://www.thecancerblog.com/2007/04/19/marijuana-halts-lung-cancer-growth-by-half/

Amazing, the government makes a potential cancer treatment....illegal.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
01-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Anyone who goes to quackwatch to learn something useful is a fuggin idiot and needs to be deprogrammed (or alternately is a fuggin genius of the public school system and needs to join a department so he/she can direct policy for all the rest of us idiots.

Higekido
01-26-2008, 05:43 PM
I like taking the natural route. Go in my kitchen like some Master Alchemist throw a lil this for thought clarity and that for circulation health! Muahahah!

and the trick is to combine a good balance of nutrients don't need everyone for every meal.. can always make up for nutrients at the next meal and make it taste good...

Doing this also seems to cause weights loss...

(Hint: Because when you eat healthy and strive for good vitamin and nutrient intake you tend to not eat process foods anymore)

Dr.3D
01-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Just roast apricot kernels for 10 minutes at 300 degrees F and then take 7 a day and you can have all the B17 you need.

DDMX
01-26-2008, 06:20 PM
DCA - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dichloroacetic_acid