PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: Required Reading for ALL Americans

SeekLiberty
01-26-2008, 11:02 AM
The following book is the only book I've found, to date, which so succinctly teaches American principles, and offers it for free to all Americans.

It should be required reading in all schools, required testing to pass high school, and required understanding (test?) before one can vote. With the Freedom to vote comes the responsibility to understand Americanism.

Perhaps our Founders requirement that one had to be a property owner to vote was a good idea after all? I don't think they ever imagined that America would become a nation of renters or debtors who never really own their homes. Their idea was to create prosperity so breadwinning in a household wouldn't be a two-person job, and/or a two job, life-stealing ordeal.

Because of the remnant status our Republic is in, our lives are literally being ROBBED from us. Thank you Woodrow Wilson. You will forever be remembered as a total disgrace for ruining America by giving it to the bankers.

Somebody once said that if we took America's wealth, and sold her THREE times over, we still wouldn't be able to pay off the international bankers.

So how do we get 300+ million Americans to read this?

First, the importance of this book needs to get widely known and distributed to Americans. I suggest the moderators make this book link a "sticky" in the most visible area of these forums.

I just did in every one of my forums. Here's what it says:

"Subject: URGENT: Required Reading for ALL Americans

Please spread this free book far and wide to everybody you know before we lose the sound ideas our Founding Fathers brought to and won for America.

The American Ideal of 1776:
The Twelve Basic American Principles

http://lexrex.com/enlightened/AmericanIdeal "

I guarantee that Ron Paul would "approve" this book.

One can start by sending this link to all their friends, family, and associates. The only way I can see this book getting widely known is through grassroots efforts ...

... unless we get "another billionaire" to help us out. :rolleyes:

This book certainly won't be anything government issued.

I implore everybody here to ... Read it! Endorse it! Send it!

Without an educated America ABOUT America's own Principles, we'll never get the right men and women voted into office.

This book is the clearest book on this subject, and you can give it away. :)

Pay it forward!

- SL

PS: Please "copy and paste" this (modify as needed) and forward it to everybody you know.

pcosmar
01-26-2008, 12:53 PM
An excellent read, so far.
I have it bookmarked and will read more later.

Patriot123
01-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Woodrow Wilson was not a disgrace to America. He was forced into signing it due to false information. He even had the courage to let us know what happened. He apologized for what he signed into law, and had much regret over what he did.

SeekLiberty
01-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Woodrow Wilson was not a disgrace to America. He was forced into signing it due to false information. He even had the courage to let us know what happened. He apologized for what he signed into law, and had much regret over what he did.

I would never be an apologist for President Woodrow Wilson. He signed the death warrant of our Republic. Apologies are not enough. What did he DO to reverse the damage he did ... if it was just a matter of him being a fool?

Yes, he's an absolute, and utter disgrace to our American Republic.

- SL

Patriot123
01-27-2008, 03:17 PM
I would never be an apologist for President Woodrow Wilson. He signed the death warrant of our Republic. Apologies are not enough. What did he DO to reverse the damage he did ... if it was just a matter of him being a fool?

Yes, he's an absolute, and utter disgrace to our American Republic.

- SL
Yes, well then you were a disgrace as well to America when you believed everything was all jolly, when you weren't awake to what was going on, etcetera. Now you are awake. But you're still a disgrace to America just because you were, in the past, not awake.

Get my point? He didn't know. But he took responsibility for his accident. I regard Woodrow Wilson as one of the greatest presidents we've had from the nineteen hundreds on. Why? Because he actually took responsibility for what he did, wasn't a part of the establishment, and tried to fix his mistake. All though he failed, he tried, and took responsibility for what he did. No other president has done such a thing.

SeekLiberty
01-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Yes, well then you were a disgrace as well to America when you believed everything was all jolly, when you weren't awake to what was going on, etcetera. Now you are awake. But you're still a disgrace to America just because you were, in the past, not awake.

Get my point? He didn't know. But he took responsibility for his accident. I regard Woodrow Wilson as one of the greatest presidents we've had from the nineteen hundreds on. Why? Because he actually took responsibility for what he did, wasn't a part of the establishment, and tried to fix his mistake. All though he failed, he tried, and took responsibility for what he did. No other president has done such a thing.

I'm a disgrace to America now? ROTFLMAO. I didn't DO what President Woodrow Wilson did, literally ruin America.

Apologize for him all you want. But Woodrow Wilson had no business running for and being President in an ignorant state of mind and not defending our Constitution. Do you think Ron Paul would have made such a fatal decision to destroy our Republic back then? If I was running for President, I would never think about taking that office unless I was absolutely positive I could do some good and wouldn't make destructive mistakes like Woodrow Wilson.

No amount of apologies and fessing up to his (Woodrow Wilson's) killing our Country makes amends for what he did to us. It's too late. He did his fatal deed. I don't feel one ounce of sorry for him. His action was traitoress.

- SL

Save America's ROOTS. Read this book online for free:

http://lexrex.com/enlightened/AmericanIdeal

Patriot123
01-28-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm a disgrace to America now? ROTFLMAO. I didn't DO what President Woodrow Wilson did, literally ruin America.

Apologize for him all you want. But Woodrow Wilson had no business running for and being President in an ignorant state of mind and not defending our Constitution. Do you think Ron Paul would have made such a fatal decision to destroy our Republic back then? If I was running for President, I would never think about taking that office unless I was absolutely positive I could do some good and wouldn't make destructive mistakes like Woodrow Wilson.

No amount of apologies and fessing up to his (Woodrow Wilson's) killing our Country makes amends for what he did to us. It's too late. He did his fatal deed. I don't feel one ounce of sorry for him. His action was traitoress.

- SL

Save America's ROOTS. Read this book online for free:

http://lexrex.com/enlightened/AmericanIdeal

There was no knowledge of the 'establishment' way back then. People never heard of 'governments doing evil things which aren't in the peoples best interest.' He was like a peoples person. He didn't know. But he admitted his mistake publically. He signed into law what he was advised would fix the economy, after banks began falling like rocks from the sky. He was pressured into it. He publically apologized after he found out what he actually signed into law. He was a brave man for doing so, and if it weren't for him, you, nor I, nor anyone else would even have known about this 'establishment' or what's going on in our nation today.