PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron Paul's google you tube views

Bloody Holly
08-02-2007, 03:04 PM
newsworthy? If the news reports on popularity, I think it should be news worthy.

Ron Paul has 147,851 views now and it hasn't even been a month yet!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yCM_wQy4YVg

We should write the mainstream media and encourage that they bring this up.

Jennifer Reynolds
08-02-2007, 07:45 PM
///

specialkornflake
08-02-2007, 08:24 PM
The google video is the number one top rated video this month.

Green Mountain Boy
08-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Ron Pauls Youtube channel is gaining 244 views every minute.

specialkornflake
08-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Ron Paul's youtube subscribers just increased from 22,769 last night to now it is at 23,570. Usually the channel gets about 100 new subscribers a day, this is amazing!

Birdlady
08-02-2007, 08:41 PM
It probably is helping that Dr. Joseph Mercola put a link to Ron Paul's Google interview in his ehealthy newsletter. I bet he has over a million subscribers to that newsletter, maybe more!

I don't know if any of you even know who Dr. Mercola is, but he is a very popular natural health doctor on the web. He has been endorsing (well at least giving him airtime) since he declared. His site is full of good information and he really likes Ron Paul!

Here's the link to Mercola's blog
Spotlight on Presidential Candidate Ron Paul
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/07/17/spotlight-on-presidential-candidate-ron-paul.aspx

jjockers
08-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Yea, I received that newsletter this morning. My mom and fiance did as well. My mom emailed me saying she really likes RP and will vote for him - another convert :) Dad is getting there too. Anyway, Mercola has some interesting perspectives - some a bit quirky - but most of the information on his website is excellent and up-to-date. My brother pointed me to a different RP video on mercola's site a month or so ago and that is what converted me.

Birdlady
08-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Yea, I received that newsletter this morning. My mom and fiance did as well. My mom emailed me saying she really likes RP and will vote for him - another convert :) Dad is getting there too. Anyway, Mercola has some interesting perspectives - some a bit quirky - but most of the information on his website is excellent and up-to-date. My brother pointed me to a different RP video on mercola's site a month or so ago and that is what converted me.

That is awesome! My husband is working on his grandfather and he also gets Mercola's newsletter. I bet seeing all those links about Ron Paul is definitely helping to convert him as well. :)