PDA

View Full Version : Who were all those people cheering after Ron spoke

Amiga-x
01-26-2008, 07:29 AM
I thought it was revealing that a loud response was given on just about every response Dr. Paul gave. It's sad the media is held captive by the CFR or whoever.
Who's cheering, just a bunch of Paul supporters? I now watch Democracy NOW instead of the news, atleast the truth can be found somewhere.:mad:

freedom-maniac
01-26-2008, 08:08 AM
I think those were the Paulites who bought tickets to see Dr. Paul speak. I doubt they were Rudy McRomnee people.

dkim68
01-26-2008, 09:13 AM
Who's cheering, just a bunch of Paul supporters?
Your first post and you speak of Paul supporters as if you aren't one yourself.

I smell troll.

lasenorita
01-26-2008, 10:41 AM
The only time I heard the crowd respond to Ron Paul was when he stated sadly that the Iraq War is a mistake ...and at the very end of the debate. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Romney received the first applause of the broadcast several minutes before the Iraq war question was asked.

You mentioned Democracy Now... Its a good source for interviews with people who have been on the front lines (so to speak), and Amy Goodman does report real news that you won't hear much about on CNN, FOX, NBC, etc. However, I think the show is quite "biased" and I rarely listen to it (I prefer reading the transcripts on their website). They also seem to not have given much thought about Ron Paul, and prefer to focus on the Democratic candidates --- especially Obama. Still, I agree. Democracy Now puts the mainstream media to shame.

nosebruise
01-26-2008, 10:46 AM

I smell troll.

what the hell dude. "just a bunch of paul supporters" doesnt mean a damn thing.

"was it just a bunch of paul supporters or was that the general audiences' view?"

god put your pitchfork down. you dont have to FREAK OUT AT EVERY LITTLE THING. when people call people who may be new to being a ron supporter (you obviously dont know anything about a single post user) a troll just because their comment doesnt sound like cult ron paul fanaticism, is gonna be a HUUUUUGEE turnoff.

im not saying there arent people who do troll either. but fucking innocent before guilty, man. c'mon don't be a bitch.

wortguy
01-26-2008, 10:50 AM
what the hell dude. "just a bunch of paul supporters" doesnt mean a damn thing.

what about the "democracy now" plug?

Feelgood
01-26-2008, 01:55 PM
It's sad the media is held captive by the CFR or whoever.

Close. It is not the CFR that has the media by the balls, it is the Bankers/Fed and the CIA. Long ago, when the bankers were trying to take over, they knew they needed at least a 5% ownership in the market, to be able to control the flow of information in the media. Thats all, just 5%. They own at least that much. As for the CIA, just google the words "operation mockingbird" and read for yourself.

Edit: Here is a good article explaining things.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

raiha
01-27-2008, 12:19 AM
Welcome Amiga 6. We're not all ignorant morons here. Please forgive!

Crickett
01-27-2008, 12:42 AM
amiga hasn't been back..guess just posted that for effect..lol

dblee
01-27-2008, 08:09 AM

I smell troll.

what is this, the red scare? put your paranoia away.

FreeTraveler
01-27-2008, 08:14 AM

I smell troll.

Did you even read their post and try to understand it, or are you just reacting to a sentence? I'm as quick as the next guy to call troll, but I think it was totally unwarranted in this case.

Amiga-x
01-28-2008, 07:19 PM
I'm an independent who has NEVER voted for the lesser of 2 evils.
Thanks to the internet I think anyone who wants to know the truth can find it through the fog of the corporate media machine. The more I learn the sicker I get with the status quo. Dr. Paul needs to expose the deception perpertated on us and open the eyes of all the lemmings.