PDA

View Full Version : Ending the Cultural Genocide

Luis
01-26-2008, 05:20 AM
The United States face a cultural crisis. The culturally dominant ethno-racial "white" group enforces an ethnicidal dynamic on other ethno-racial groups. The culturally destructive impact of this dynamic on different groups differs both by intent, purpose, and method. Spanish Americans are the only targeted group whose ancestral heritage is both genetically and culturally European.

Without delving into its roots in American history going back to the founding of Jamestown, Virginia in 1607, and its emergence as a fully conscious policy of cultural genocide (ethnicide) following the War of 1846, the policy itself is enforced today by privately-controlled tax-free trusts and foundations such as the Rockefeller and Ford Foundations in collaboration with a corporatist government which is itself subservient to the same occult forces that control the trusts and foundations.

The "melting-pot" multi-culturalism promoted by these Illuminati-directed private entities is touted to benefit ethno-racial minorities. The truth is that the benefit to ethno-racial minorities is marginal at best but the cost to Spanish Americans and the white ethno-racial majority is substantial. Everybody loses except the co-opted traitorous ethno-racial leadership on both sides of the great white/non-white racial divide.

Spanish Americans straddle this racial divide. They are racially white but legally and symbolically non-white. The Jews straddle and transcend the racial divide and rule the proverbial roost.

I support the presidential candidacy of Ron Paul within the Republican Party. Mike Gravel is my choice within the Democratic Party now that Dennis Kucinich has dropped out of the presidential race.

It is my opinion that Ron Paul's "Comprehensive Economic Revitalization Plan" does not adequately address the physical-economic component of the current crisis. I know of no one other than Lyndon H. LaRouche who offers a more comprehensive solution to the interrelated monetary-financial and physical-economic components of the current existential crisis confronting the United States (How To Defend Your Dollar, http://www.larouchepub.com/pr_lar/2008/lar_pac/080125how_defend_dollar.html).

I urge the Ron Paul campaign to acquaint themselves with the politico-economic writings of Lyndon LaRouche. I do so despite reservations about Lyndon LaRouche himself with respect to the insanity of collectively-enforced and culturally-ingrained ethnocidal habits and impulses of vintage Manifest Destiny.

See "Murdoch's Wall Street Journal: Pox on Both Parties", http://www.larouchepac.com/news/2008/01/25/murdochs-wall-street-journal-pox-both-parties.html

A Ron Paul presidential candidacy with Lyndon LaRouche as senior economic policy advisor has important, and possibly huge, synergistic potential.

Long Live the United States of America