PDA

View Full Version : $5 max flower chip in for Carol and Ron

Dave Pedersen
01-26-2008, 02:06 AM
Hi. It seems a new thread is the only way to get a chip-in going for a flower donation for Carol and Ron Paul for their anniversary. I do not know how to start a chip-in. I'm asking someone to start one. I'm confident many people would love to give the Pauls five dollars for their wedding anniversary. I have suggested a maximum of five dollars so many people can participate equally and so those who consider flowers a waste of money will possibly allow this to be a reality without constant attempts to destroy the effort.

It amazes me to what lengths some people go to stop the organization of simple efforts such as a chip-in for flowers. But then people have always amazed me and I'm sure my amazement is not isolated to a few among us.

So then who among us can set up the five dollar max chip-in ? There is not much time to do this but I'm sure it can be accomplished with relative ease. I remember when there was an effort to flood Jay Leno's studio with flowers and it fell flat due to the inability of the flower shop to make the delivery. I'm sure we can get this accomplished with a little foresight and LOVE.

Thanks

Dave Pedersen
01-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Bumping for the sake of love and gratitude and honor and .. we are running out of time.

Please help.

hueylong
01-26-2008, 12:48 PM
Great idea. Small, sweet and even newsworthy.

Supporters of Presidential candidate send flowers.

Nice.

Dave Pedersen
02-01-2008, 01:47 AM
Bumping one last time.. We need someone who can communicate with HQ so the flowers will arrive where the Pauls are staying today IF we actually do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Czyw135xec

thank you