PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Chad_Underdonk
01-26-2008, 01:54 AM
Might I suggest a simple way to get more exposure?

Use Corpse Graffitti. If you don't already know, when you die and don't release your body will stay wherever you died with your name still visible when your body is moused over. All you have to do is die, and simply log out. Then you string multiple corpses together to make a statement.

For instance, get three characters named: "Vote", "Ronpaul", and "Ftw". Then creatively string them together (in front of the IF AH bridge for instance). Your corpse will remain until the next reset (sometimes longer). After a reset, simply log back on and do it again.

The idea is not to overdue it, and the tricky part is getting the right names (as you all know).

Corpse Graffitti by the AH in Org, IF, and Shatt would suffice and be most effective. And each person can do it across multiple servers.

It is also advisable that you check your corpse graffitti occassionally because someone else might decide to add more graffitti to try and change your message (i.e. a character named "sucks" being added to your message).

ConstitutionFTW
01-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Might I suggest a simple way to get more exposure?

Use Corpse Graffitti. If you don't already know, when you die and don't release your body will stay wherever you died with your name still visible when your body is moused over. All you have to do is die, and simply log out. Then you string multiple corpses together to make a statement.

For those of us who are non-gamers, this seemed like quite the morbid way to promote a candidate until I realized what you were actually talking about.

Chad_Underdonk
01-27-2008, 03:43 AM
Heh, sorry. I just assumed anyone paying attention to these threads were World of Warcraft players and would understand.

ClockwiseSpark
01-28-2008, 05:01 AM
This is really good idea.

http://www.catsandbeer.com/uploads/2007/08/lolron_myspace.jpg