PDA

View Full Version : We're Too Scattered And It's Hurting Us! Somebody Needs to Take CHARGE!

Sentinelrv
01-26-2008, 01:42 AM
This is my opinion. The entire grassroots seems way too scattered now than before, and its hurting us. Dr. Paul requested $5,000,000 from us before the end of February 5th and now everybody is running around with their heads chopped off yelling out money bomb dates. It's like there's too many chiefs and not enough indians.

The administrator here or Trevor, or somebody that's very good at organizing these things just needs to drop everything, completely focus on this, and say look, we're going to do it this date, cancel everything else, post stickies everywhere, create a sub-forum, alert all meetup groups, MySpace, Facebook, Youtube, Digg, etc... And it needs to be done NOW!

This needs to be sorted out now, because every moment we waste is money going down the drain that could have been donated on the date we pick.

Lord Xar
01-26-2008, 01:45 AM
i agree, but I think part of the catalyst you are looking for needs to be done by HQ first in a VIDEO youtube plea from Ron himself. His vision / words will resonate much deeper than an email ever will.

If barring that, yes - I agree. We should probably decide by tomorrow. If not, then I am sure one of us will come forward and put their foot down.

Marc3579
01-26-2008, 01:47 AM
Lord I think someone needs to put their foot down yes, or needs to at least. I'm thinking that yes we are too scattered, and we need to find a date that everyone will give on.

EDIT: I also, agree that a youtube video from Ron Paul would go further than an e-mail ever will. I'm hoping someone gets a message to HQ! Is it too late for HQ to get out a rushed video though?

Sentinelrv
01-26-2008, 01:48 AM
i agree, but I think part of the catalyst you are looking for needs to be done by HQ first in a VIDEO youtube plea from Ron himself. His vision / words will resonate much deeper than an email ever will.

If barring that, yes - I agree. We should probably decide by tomorrow. If not, then I am sure one of us will come forward and put their foot down.

That sounds like a good idea. Before everybody was arguing about a money bomb date and Ron stepped into the picture and officially declared January 21st the money bomb, then everybody listened. He needs to do that here, but address the grassroots directly.

CelestialRender
01-26-2008, 01:52 AM
And then we can have someone take charge of the economy. Yeah. Bad logic; we are strong BECAUSE we are a free market.

m72mc
01-26-2008, 02:04 AM
pick a day and donate ar how about just everybody donate NOW, don=t wait for money bombs or other ppl.

newyearsrevolution08
01-26-2008, 02:07 AM
donate today then get 10 people to donate tomorrow then get 10 to donate the next day. That is all we need to do.

We are very disorganized and many of our greatest grassrooters are too busy making businesses and getting paid weekly checks to get back and get money to ron paul to be honest.

We need to STOP focusing on the many great ideas and focus on two things
1. get ron paul all the money that we possibly can get him
2. get ron paul all the votes that we possibly can get him

Nothing more is needed. we dont need 10 money bomb sites, 5 airplanes and a skidoo to accomplish the goals at hand.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-26-2008, 03:52 AM
This is my opinion. The entire grassroots seems way too scattered now than before, and its hurting us. Dr. Paul requested $5,000,000 from us before the end of February 5th and now everybody is running around with their heads chopped off yelling out money bomb dates. It's like there's too many chiefs and not enough indians.

The administrator here or Trevor, or somebody that's very good at organizing these things just needs to drop everything, completely focus on this, and say look, we're going to do it this date, cancel everything else, post stickies everywhere, create a sub-forum, alert all meetup groups, MySpace, Facebook, Youtube, Digg, etc... And it needs to be done NOW!

This needs to be sorted out now, because every moment we waste is money going down the drain that could have been donated on the date we pick.

RP set by February 2nd as date

Enter
01-26-2008, 03:53 AM
I really hope this message somehow reaches the campaign.

Focus your energy on Older People. Please.

They are the biggest voters. Bring assurance to them. Make sure they know they are going to be taken care of. The young crowd is taken care of at this point. Grassroots projects are making sure of that. We NEED the older vote. THEY get out to the polls in MASS.

I'm 23. Politicians don't take people my age or younger seriously. I saw Kinky Friedman attempt an amazing run at Texas Governor, but he focused most of his attention on the young vote, hoping to get them out and vote. Even with the massive amount of online support he had, he came in 4th. The sad truth is there are way more young people who will not vote than we think. Our ONLY hope for this election is the Older vote.

I urge all supporters of Ron Paul to get out and talk to "Old" people.

I urge the Ron Paul campaign to focus a lot more energy on getting an older demographic of voters.

look up the stats. we've got the young and it is growing all the time. It's time to get the golden age on our side!

spread the message.

Edu
01-26-2008, 04:16 AM
Easy, put your money bomb date/idea out there as a thread and tell people to bump it if they like it, what ever floats to the top is the winner.