PDA

View Full Version : Ron & Carol Paul's 51st Anniversary Gift

NeoRayden
01-26-2008, 12:58 AM
February 1st is Ron & Carol Paul's 51st Anniversary. Both Ron & Carol have spent much of their life and marriage defending our life, liberty, and the base of all constitutional law, the family unit. Because of this sacrifice we would like to honor them on their special day.

We are seeking a goal of only $5000.00 to give them a non campaign related gift. Some of the options are a tailor made suit with Champion of Liberty embroidered inside with gold lettering and a new tie, a private dinner for both and a complete makeover to include hair, makeup, massage, and the works, we would also like to get Carol a new dress and flowers.

They have given so much to their community and their country. Now it is time that we show our gratitude and respect by giving them something to cheer them up and relieve some of the many stresses of everyday life.

Please donate at the level you can. We will be extracting funds on or before February 1st and wiring them directly to the appropriate individuals so that these projects can be fulfilled by Super Tuesday.

Please visit http://www.ronpaulischange.com to donate to this project.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-26-2008, 01:00 AM
Lol how do we know you're not going to be jetting to Tahiti with this money? 86 posts? lol.

NeoRayden
01-26-2008, 01:10 AM
I am a solid Ron Paul supporter. I campaign for him all over. I have meet with Ron several times over the past several years in my visits to TX and that is one of my main reasons for wanting to do this for them. I know what kind of people they are off the campaign trail.

This is the least anyone should ever do for all the sacrifice they have endured. I am sort of bothered by your accusation but I can see why any one would be skeptical. If their is any way I can reassure you let me know.

heath.whiteaker
01-26-2008, 01:13 AM
yeah... I would need some proof... sorry.

NeoRayden
01-26-2008, 01:17 AM
No problem what do you want. Im genuine, I have nothing to hide.

heath.whiteaker
01-26-2008, 01:19 AM
for starters how are you going to get this money to them or the gifts? Do you personally know them? How can you prove that you do personally know them?

NeoRayden
01-26-2008, 01:34 AM
The gifts such as the dress and suit will obviously have to be done with them present. Therefore the funds for that will have to be wired to them for the specific purpose of those items.

The other gifts such as the massage, flowers and make over will be purchased directly via credit card in either the city they are currently in at the time or in their home town which ever they prefer and as recommended by his campaign. They are suppose to contact me regarding which option I should use depending on his schedule so close to super Tuesday. These items will be purchased and placed on a gift card or certificate at the establishments they are purchased at.

The flowers will more than likely be sent out to their current location so they can at least have those and a card with the list of donors names on it around their anniversary. A letter will also be attached explaining the other gifts and where they can be gotten from.

I would expect that this gesture will not go unnoticed and he will post a thank you on his official website. That will be your receipt showing delivery.

I was stuck for a while deciding on whither I should even talk with his campaign about it but decided to give them notice so that they can help facilitate the proper proceedure. After all it does no good for them to get their gifts months afterwards.

heath.whiteaker
01-26-2008, 01:38 AM
I have no problem chipping in. Just want to make sure my money is going for the man that gave me a purpose to live for.

NeoRayden
01-26-2008, 01:40 AM
Believe me it will. Also I see you have a cisco logo next to your name. By chance are you cisco certified also or do you just run a sweet server?

heath.whiteaker
01-26-2008, 01:42 AM
I am working on my ccna right. I have 3 servers and all my equipment is Cisco for networking.

NeoRayden
01-26-2008, 01:45 AM
Nice. I got my my cisco and sun certs at the same time about 2 years ago. I believe it was well worth the money a paid out.

nateerb
01-26-2008, 01:58 AM
Just had to chime in. Cisco is more of a Mitt Romney type router to me. I'd like to think that if Ron Paul was a router he'd be this:

www.mikrotik.com (http://www.mikrotik.com)

We have had great success with Mikrotik RouterOS for over three years.

And I think a gift for Ron and Carol Paul from grassroots is a fabulous idea.

NeoRayden
01-26-2008, 02:24 AM
nat pm me with a few details on the experiences you had with those routers. I may be interested.

Also as I stated before it is not just a good idea it is something we should demand of ourselves.

Matt Collins
01-26-2008, 12:59 PM
We should do a statue