PDA

View Full Version : Can someone make this? RP - The Man

quietcorner
01-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Wanted to toss this idea out here as I figure the folks who would be able to make it a reality might see it.

I was looking at the "Favorite pics of Ron Paul" thread, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=38574, and I noticed the number of pictures of Dr. Paul as the family man, the doctor, the young man, etc. Well, I realized then that it was one of the first times I was introduced to Ron Paul the man, not the idea or the politician.

Can anyone put together a video about Ron Paul be able to put together a video about RP the man -- not the policies he advocates? People love to vote for someone they connect with on a personal level. That's why Huck, Clinton, and Bush used the "I'm your neighbor act" and Romney touts his family values by always showing his family.

I have this feeling that people think he is too academic and, thus, too much unlike them to actually vote for him. If people saw his story - high school athlete, marrying his high school sweetheart, veteran with grandkids - then they might realize he's as American as apple pie and the Constitution.

Hope this gets someone thinking.

//Sorry for cross-posting this. Realized this is probably a more appropriate forum.