PDA

View Full Version : Be a Precinct Leader, get out the DESPERATE GUNOWNER VOTES.

wgadget
01-26-2008, 12:20 AM
Hey,

I heard some guy call in to some talk show today saying that since Fred Thompson left the race, gun owners are feeling that they are left high and dry without a candidate to support.

If you're not a precinct leader, BECOME ONE. It's easy...just go to www.ronpaul2008.com and sign up. You'll get a list that tells who your local gun owners are. From there, if nothing else, send every gun enthusiast on the list a Ron Paul Gun Owners slimjim.

If you do nothing else, please do this for Ron Paul! He's a shoe-in for the gunowner vote, and trust me, there are a lot of them!

:)

Wyurm
01-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Hey,

I heard some guy call in to some talk show today saying that since Fred Thompson left the race, gun owners are feeling that they are left high and dry without a candidate to support.

If you're not a precinct leader, BECOME ONE. It's easy...just go to www.ronpaul2008.com and sign up. You'll get a list that tells who your local gun owners are. From there, if nothing else, send every gun enthusiast on the list a Ron Paul Gun Owners slimjim.

If you do nothing else, please do this for Ron Paul! He's a shoe-in for the gunowner vote, and trust me, there are a lot of them!

:)

I wonder if that gunshow guy would be willing to re-think his stand on allowing Ron Paul supporters in his show now. After all it is his business that's at stake.

wgadget
01-26-2008, 12:25 AM
I wonder if that gunshow guy would be willing to re-think his stand on allowing Ron Paul supporters in his show now. After all it is his business that's at stake.

:DLOL:D