PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee said another lie in Florida Debate

qh4dotcom
01-25-2008, 11:03 PM
When asked about his religion on the debate, Huckabee said "I don't try to impose my faith on other people and I certainly would never use the auspices of government to push my faith".

Which is a lie because January 15 he said the constitution should be amended to reflect God's standards.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Huckabee_Amend_Constitution_to_meet_Gods_0115.html

I bet he is going to interpret that God's standards are well...like his religious standards.

Chadd Murray
01-25-2008, 11:06 PM
As much as I don't really believe him, he could just say that God's standard would be to not impose belief in him on others (thus why he gave man free will).

paulgeek
01-25-2008, 11:26 PM
It's not his religious beliefs that he's trying to push. It's the Baptist Church's religious beliefs.

As a Christian, sometimes I wonder what standards he'll be pushing. Will it be like prohibition, a standard pushed mainly by certain protestant denominations?

Roadrcr
01-26-2008, 12:01 AM
Was his mouth open ? Yep he was lying. All debaters should be hooked to lie detectors with meters shown on the wall above them. In addition RP needs to pay for and call each canidate for a little one on one time.