PDA

View Full Version : MSM about the question

DrCap
01-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Don't know if anyone has seen this... it's not a lot but it's a start

From US news and world report:

"4 Thoughts on the GOP Debate
January 25, 2008 02:14 PM ET | Pethokoukis, James | Permanent Link

1) John McCain seemed to have no idea what the President's Working Group in Financial Markets is—in response to a Ron Paul question—even though the "plunge protection team" has been in the news aplenty since last August's credit crisis and a fave topic for the more conspiracy-minded folks out there. (More to come on this.) ..."

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/capital-commerce/2008/1/25/4-thoughts-on-the-gop-debate.html

Molly1
01-25-2008, 11:11 PM
Anyone that knows even a tiny bit about the markets has heard of the plunge protection team for years.

The fact that Mccain didn't know means he knows nothing at all.

Scary thought of him as president. Anyone that got his ear could have his way with him.

fmontez
01-25-2008, 11:15 PM
fave topic for the more conspiracy-minded folks out there.

*sighs*

AlbemarleNC0003
Anyone that knows even a tiny bit about the markets has heard of the plunge protection team for years.

The fact that Mccain didn't know means he knows nothing at all.

Scary thought of him as president. Anyone that got his ear could have his way with him.

And his friends are the same ones working for Bush. That's important.

VoteForRonPaul
Finally we hear something!

matterweisen
01-25-2008, 11:25 PM
can somebody please post a script of Dr. Paul's question and John mccains answer?

Mini-Me
01-25-2008, 11:28 PM
fave topic for the more conspiracy-minded folks out there.

*sighs*

Yeah, I know...the mainstream media uses phrases like that pejoratively to discredit anyone who speaks out against shenanigans. Usually phrasing like that is used as a subtle ad hominem attack meant to manipulate people into thinking, "Oh wow, sounds like it's only total loons that believe in this! I'm not going to listen to anything they say about anything!"

InLoveWithRon
01-25-2008, 11:37 PM
can somebody please post a script of Dr. Paul's question and John mccains answer?

All of Ron's talking parts are here.. The McCain exchange is also included

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYaBt5vhjX0

enjoy ;)