PDA

View Full Version : Flushing The Constitution Ad

VoteForRonPaul
01-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Hey guys,

Got a great idea for a TV or Youtube ad, hopefully somebody would like it and start working on it.
Okay here we go. Are you ready?

The first screens of the ad would be like this:
Every candidate appears on the screen carrying the book of the constitution, opens it, take a look at it. As example: say Huck would open it on the First Amendment, then he tears the page off and then he throws it in the toilet and then he hits flush.
Then comes McCain: Say he would open the book on the fourth Amendment :D then he tears it off and throws it in the toilet and then hits flush.

The same thing repeats itself with Mitt and Rudy.

Then it comes the turn of Ron Paul: RP would open the book reads a little bit and keep jumping from page to page(all this in seconds) then he softly close the book and nicely he puts it on the top shelf of his private library.

And If we want to gain the support of Evangelicals, we simply let Ron Paul put the book on the top shelf beside the Bible.

The core of the idea is about revealing the degree of respect that RP holds for the constitution and not about the toilet, although I still like the flushing idea because it strongly exposes what the constitution means to these folks.
So if I am a director I would flush it :D but would you???

noztnac
01-28-2008, 01:48 PM
Good idea. One way to work around the fact that you can't actually use the real candidates would be to make a long shot from in front of a row af adjacent stalls from floor level. So all you would see is nice shoes with pants around their ankles. Then have them call each other by name like- "Hey Giuliani, I'm outta paper." "I'm out too. Hang on a second, I have some old documents in my briefcase."

Then we see the constitution being passed under the partition between stalls.

VoteForRonPaul
01-28-2008, 09:13 PM
:D

markj
01-28-2008, 09:26 PM
While tapping their toes? :D