PDA

View Full Version : NOTE TO RON PAUL SUPPORTERS: This is where KUCINICH supporters learn about Dr. Paul

Rob
01-25-2008, 08:58 PM
THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU GET ALL GIDDY BECAUSE YOU ALSO HAPPEN TO REALLY LIKE KUCINICH!

I know for some of you this is hard to contain, but your actions are helping to turn this forum in a place where you post your own personal fantasies about Paul and Kucinich, which then attracts the many Paul supporters who find your ideas unsavory. Having this kind of back and both isn't going to do a very good job of bring current Kucinich supporters into our camp. This is a place where current Kucinich supporters can come to learn about Dr. Paul. Please keep the forum uncluttered for them.

P.S. Welcome all Kucinich supporters, if we had united our camps in Ann Arbor, Michigan we would have had enough support for an anti-war candidate to win the city and the county in which it lies!

affa
01-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Wow, you know what?

I think Paul supporters who like Kucinich might have some valuable tips for Kucinich supporters testing the Ron Paul waters.

So please, let us do our thing. My entire city would vote Kucinich if they could (ok, maybe not everyone... but many, many).

DirtMcGirt
01-25-2008, 09:23 PM
every time someone drops out there should be an immediate post on there sites about a ticket with RP and (insert candidate) as vp... dream ticket